IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers at home match thread

3 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

We are playing okay, nothing special. They wouldn't make four changes at HT if they weren't playing terrible.

Hope we don't just try to coast to the end, they'll catch us out if we don't step the levels up.

They have struggled massively with our press.

16 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Not sure, but you saying that reminds me of Boro 96/97 season. FA Cup and League Cup finalists, lost both then relegated 😂 

Remember more recently Wigan won the FA Cup, beating Man City of all teams and then relegated a few days later.

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I would. He looked class in Tampa in preseason but the club went and signed bloody Kasey Palmer on loan.

Worse than that. Palmer had already been on loan and been fine (though I had no ideas about allowing my Mrs to dabble in some light NTR, personally).

We signed Palmer for £3.5M that summer.

Madness.

15 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Don't believe so. Although we kind of came close in 2015/16 when Tammy came second in the goals chart and we finished 3 points clear of relegation.

God Tammy was good wasn’t he. Came back from like a year out just this week I think, well in. 

• Like 1