IGNORED

Club shop : Click and Collect

phantom

• Admin

I was wondering if anyone had used this service recently?

I bought two items as a gift (picture frame and gym bag) yesterday lunchtime, I was going to get them posted to me but  paying £5.67 P&P compared to collecting for free seemed a no brainer - especially with a discount voucher the total bill for the items for was only £11.40

What I didn't expect was the time I may have to wait to collect my items

I note on my receipt email that I have to await a second email from the club confirming my items are ready to collect

The stumbling block, not living local to the ground and tomorrow being the last game I can get to this season.

I would like to assume as the items were showing as in stock this means that they are actually in the shop and just needs someone to take them off a shelf and put aside for me?

But I was wondering if anyone had any experience of how long this process will take as if not ready by tomorrow it will create a needless problem

47 minutes ago, phantom said:

I would like to assume as the items were showing as in stock this means that they are actually in the shop and just needs someone to take them off a shelf and put aside for me?

Nah, online stock is likely to be held somewhere else (even if in a big cupboard somewhere at AG).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not recently but I’ve done exactly the same before and was surprised when I couldn’t pick it up on the Saturday having ordered in the previous week.

Not wanting to derail the thread but I thought the ‘74 anniversary shirts would be ready for collection now, anyone know?

8 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

I'm sure I've read on here that online orders are managed by Huboo from one of their fulfilment facilities and are then delivered to Ashton Gate for collection.

Think you’re right, but wasn’t sure.

• Admin
20 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

I'm sure I've read on here that online orders are managed by Huboo from one of their fulfilment facilities and are then delivered to Ashton Gate for collection.

I know that is the case for shirts, but assume as I had bought a picture frame and a gym bag they were made elsewhere

Oh well, I have a problem ahead

Thank you for all the replies above btw

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

This is correct,

Basically Huboo send it to the club, who then tell you it’s ready to collect. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Correct for shirts, assume so for everything else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

Fulfillment Facility, sounds like a knocking shop.

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, Mendip City said:

Next year’s rewards scheme could be interesting 

At least we're the Robins and not the rabbits. That would give new meaning to telling the opposition to go *ahem* "do" themselves.....

On 12/04/2024 at 13:52, phantom said:

I was wondering if anyone had used this service recently?

I bought two items as a gift (picture frame and gym bag) yesterday lunchtime, I was going to get them posted to me but  paying £5.67 P&P compared to collecting for free seemed a no brainer - especially with a discount voucher the total bill for the items for was only £11.40

What I didn't expect was the time I may have to wait to collect my items

I note on my receipt email that I have to await a second email from the club confirming my items are ready to collect

The stumbling block, not living local to the ground and tomorrow being the last game I can get to this season.

But I was wondering if anyone had any experience of how long this process will take as if not ready by tomorrow it will create a needless problem

1. The Shop stock (and availability) is different & separate to online stock (and availability).
  2. All online orders are processed and fulfilled at Huboo warehouse, not the shop.
  3. You are unable to buy anything from the shop over the phone and have it dispatched to you.
  4. You are unable to reserve anything in the shop over the phone.
  5. Getting somebody to answer the phone in-store is nigh on impossible.
  6. Online orders cannot have personalisation (names/numbers) because online orders are processed at Huboo which has no printing facilities, and all stock can't be unwrapped during processing.
  7. Click and collect isn't processed in-store, it's processed at Huboo and sent to the club shop for collection.
  8. The shop staff have zero view of Huboo stock levels, and vice versa.

A complete & utter joke. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

1. The Shop stock (and availability) is different & separate to online stock (and availability).
  2. All online orders are processed and fulfilled at Huboo warehouse, not the shop.
  3. You are unable to buy anything from the shop over the phone and have it dispatched to you.
  4. You are unable to reserve anything in the shop over the phone.
  5. Getting somebody to answer the phone in-store is nigh on impossible.
  6. Online orders cannot have personalisation (names/numbers) because online orders are processed at Huboo which has no printing facilities, and all stock can't be unwrapped during processing.
  7. Click and collect isn't processed in-store, it's processed at Huboo and sent to the club shop for collection.
  8. The shop staff have zero view of Huboo stock levels, and vice versa.

A complete & utter joke. 

Spot on.