IGNORED

This Weekends Games - 12th April oneards

Davefevs

Where have the Leicester gone from before Xmas , they were far superior to any thing else in the championship, not been hampered by injuries either , they look very mediocre recently, I think even we could beat them ( oh hang on we did )

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It’s a hard choice who you want to go up out the three tbh,2 are cheats and the other one has Ashton involved 

You're right there. But it's a good that they're all flip flopping around and having blips.

It will be very interesting to see how the third placed team does in the playoffs. They'll be going into them sooooo disappointed.

15 minutes ago, redkev said:

Where have the Leicester gone from before Xmas , they were far superior to any thing else in the championship, not been hampered by injuries either , they look very mediocre recently, I think even we could beat them ( oh hang on we did )

So did Millwall for that matter.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

You're right there. But it's a good that they're all flip flopping around and having blips.

It will be very interesting to see how the third placed team does in the playoffs. They'll be going into them sooooo disappointed.

Ipswich Norwich 2 leg playoff semi would be fun 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Different Planet said:

Ipswich Norwich 2 leg playoff semi would be fun 

I've noticed a few Ipswich fans getting nervous at the prospect. If they finished with a record points total to miss out on auto promotion and then got done by Norwich in the playoffs I'm not sure they'd ever get over it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I've noticed a few Ipswich fans getting nervous at the prospect. If they finished with a record points total to miss out on auto promotion and then got done by Norwich in the playoffs I'm not sure they'd ever get over it.

As KK would say, ' I'd love it '

• Like 3

Before Christmas, Leicester beat teams on reputation.

Then everyone realised they weren't that good.

Funny how their manager hasn't been shortlisted for Championship Manager of the Season - a Sunday League manager would have been expected to get this squad promoted. The bloke's a fraud! 

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It’s a hard choice who you want to go up out the three tbh,2 are cheats and the other one has Ashton involved 

Leicester are cheats from an FFP angle, Leeds not from that one, Ashton nuff said.

Any chance Southampton could win the last however many and charge in it?

10 minutes ago, Dolman Exile said:

Funny how their manager hasn't been shortlisted for Championship Manager of the Season - a Sunday League manager would have been expected to get this squad promoted. The bloke's a fraud! 

I guess they took the gas off the peddle when they thought they'd already won the league. Then before they realised what's happening they're panicking a bit in a three way tussle.

they'll end up on over 2ppg, and that ought to be enough to get you promoted. But I'll have a chuckle if they don't go up.

Edited by Sleepy1968
I'm keeping the wrong peddle in, cus it seems apt!

50 minutes ago, redkev said:

They looked until the start of Jan at times like a niddljg PL side, not top end middling but middling or lower middling IMO.

Burnley, Luton, Sheffield United at turn of year or Leicester? The current versions of Brentford (injury hit), Crystal Palace, Nottingham Forest or up to end of 2023, Leicester.

They won 4 on the bounce to mid February too..AFCon didn't help but still a deep squad, post 2-3 in Jan, some injuries but the Championship has a great habit of dragging sides back in.

31 minutes ago, Dolman Exile said:

Certainly no Liam Rosenior..

Huge result for Plymouth. Might just be enough.

I do wonder with the top three dropping points whether Southampton raise a renewed look at the table? Look a mile behind, ten behind Leicester, but two games in hand and still have to play them.

Still in their hands, but now no margin for error left.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I had a feeling Plymouth might get something.

Tricky, Friday night..Championship can always reel you back in- lot of tricky away games.

The Foxes were fairly toothless at Home Park. Vardy had a decent chance second half but his effort was saved - apart from that the Argyle keeper a relatively easy night.

Looks as if Leicester have bottled it. Three 1-0 defeats. Us, Millwall and now Plymouth.