IGNORED

Four Four Twos top EFL players

Good and well deserved recognition there for Max.. it would have taken a lot of votes to make that list. I’m guessing there would have been approx 1,000 eligible players to chose from?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Killing time in the airport this morning saw the annual list of this was out. Dewsbury-Hall number one, but there was one City player in the list - Step forward Max O’Leary, who has come in at number 40 based on votes from other clubs.

Not only that but the only Goalkeeper in the list. For someone who makes routine saves every week that are over egged by all and sundry on here (I'm being extremely immature I know........) that's some achievement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Not only that but the only Goalkeeper in the list. For someone who makes routine saves every week that are over egged by all and sundry on here (I'm being extremely immature I know........) that's some achievement.

Maybe they look routine because his positioning is good in the first place and doesn't make camera saves like previous keepers 

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I think the Rotherham keeper came in at around # 32

4 minutes ago, Fpcity said:

Maybe they look routine because his positioning is good in the first place and doesn't make camera saves like previous keepers 

It wasn't me who made that comment hence the immature bit in brackets. I said all along he was better "for us" than Bentley but got shouted down on numerous occasions.

14 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It wasn't me who made that comment hence the immature bit in brackets. I said all along he was better "for us" than Bentley but got shouted down on numerous occasions.

Wasn't aimed at you, I've seen your comments before. Just didn't word it right 🤣

• Like 1