IGNORED

City stuff - free!

SecretSam

Free to a good home, a whole bunch of City stuff, including books, LDV (etc) final tickets, video of the 1994 Liverpool game, etc. etc. I even have some old EP cuttings I'll chuck in.

Let me know if you're interested, next time I'm in Bristol I'll sort out collection.

City stuff 01.png

City stuff 02.png

City stuff 03.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Eddie Hitler

You did not reply to the posting about me knowing about the new EFL deal twelve months ago

regarding the items that secret Sam wants to give away I would be very interested in the paper cuttings

Have you been in touch with the heritage and Archive group? 

I'd imagine you must have an immense historical collection of City related memorabilia 

6 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Eddie Hitler

You did not reply to the posting about me knowing about the new EFL deal twelve months ago

regarding the items that secret Sam wants to give away I would be very interested in the paper cuttings

I missed that but know that you have the inside track on the media deals through attending AGMs and following any related news.

Can't go to Sky meetings any more as they hold their AGM's in the USA

ITV will hold their AGM on Thursday 2nd May,so I will be attending.

We all know about how Sky will broadcast EFL games,but no mention  of free to air highlights,if there are going to be any, so I'll be asking if ITV will have the highlights package

If Sky are going to announce all televised games up to January 2025,I think Sky will show all five live Championship games on at 12:30pm on Saturdays

to go up against BT/TNT's prem game

red button for home consumers,one match only if your watching in a pub if your watching EFL live games.

Although on the first weekend of the football season(when there are no prem games)I think that sky will show the five games over fri/sat/sun/mon

• Like 1

• Admin
13 hours ago, SecretSam said:

The heritage and archive sounds interesting. Didn't know it existed.

It's not been officially launched yet, but having been in conversation with Scott Davidson about the project it is going to be immense 

8 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Can't go to Sky meetings any more as they hold their AGM's in the USA

ITV will hold their AGM on Thursday 2nd May,so I will be attending.

We all know about how Sky will broadcast EFL games,but no mention  of free to air highlights,if there are going to be any, so I'll be asking if ITV will have the highlights package

If Sky are going to announce all televised games up to January 2025,I think Sky will show all five live Championship games on at 12:30pm on Saturdays

to go up against BT/TNT's prem game

red button for home consumers,one match only if your watching in a pub if your watching EFL live games.

Although on the first weekend of the football season(when there are no prem games)I think that sky will show the five games over fri/sat/sun/mon

ITV highlights deal runs out at end of this season doesn’t it John?

Do you think they’d want to go up against Prem Lg match for all 5?  Interesting.  My guess was more of a spread across the Fri-Mon slots, as per you final para.

On 22/04/2024 at 17:57, Never to the dark side said:

I'll have the lot off you,and then sort out who wants what afterwards

See you on Saturday at the Rotherham game?

OR give us a ring

07565 848 889

Hiya, sorry, took my eye off this one. I'm down in the sacred land this Friday/Saturday, including in Bedmister Sat PM. Will DM you.

35 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Hiya, sorry, took my eye off this one. I'm down in the sacred land this Friday/Saturday, including in Bedmister Sat PM. Will DM you.

Hi Sam...just a nudge on a message I sent on the day you originally posted......  I don't think it's been read....

• Like 1