IGNORED

Beautiful spring day

40 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I'm not always fussed about the PL, but on this beautiful spring day in April I find myself watching Wolves v Arsenal to find 3 Wolves outfield players (Gomez, Traore and amazingly Doherty) wearing gloves!!! 

It’s pretty chilly when the sun goes down - currently it’s 7*c in Nailsea. If I was going out I’d have my hands in my jacket pockets.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s pretty chilly when the sun goes down - currently it’s 7*c in Nailsea. If I was going out I’d have my hands in my jacket pockets.

Are you suggesting they should probably have jackets on as well..? Might be a few chilly breezes inside the Molineux?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Are you suggesting they should probably have jackets on as well..? Might be a few chilly breezes inside the Molineux?

Constant moving/running generates body warmth. Anyone that’s played sport or goes running regularly will know that. Doesn’t keep your hands warm tho.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

No different to when it's your round in the pub then Val 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2