IGNORED

Here’s a brave sacking

I’m sure Stead was assistant there - can’t see from the statement whether he’s also gone.

Duff would seem a good shout but the statement suggests Devaney is acting as interim - if he gets them up then it’d be as equally a brave call not to appoint him permanently 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’m sure Stead was assistant there - can’t see from the statement whether he’s also gone.

Duff would seem a good shout but the statement suggests Devaney is acting as interim - if he gets them up then it’d be as equally a brave call not to appoint him permanently 

He is / was assistant but on the basis coach Martin Devaney has been put in temporary charge I'd guess he's also left 

Sounds like the fans have been calling for a change of Manager since blowing automatic promotion 

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Perhaps looking for a new manager bounce and the momentum to firstly seal their playoff place, then secondly get up via winning the playoffs. Momentum to carry them up maybe the aim.

LJ likes a bounce and knows the club

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

In 5th place in the division with a game to go…but lost four of the last five…

6 points from the last 33 points available so I kind of get it although yes the timing is brave (mad). 

1 minute ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Nige...please if only to shut the groupies up!!☺️

Eh? You’re bringing Pearson into a thread that has nothing to do with him, and it’s not the first time. 

You seem to see conspiracy theories everywhere….

IMG_2937.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Eh? You’re bringing Pearson into a thread that has nothing to do with him, and it’s not the first time. 

IMG_2937.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2937.jpeg

Why this? It was a good shout....gives a whole new beginning and a closure to the Pearson wonderful years.  

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2937.jpeg

Yet Duff, Johnson and Warnock were mentioned previously in the thread but you chose to react to Pearson 😁

Right...... I'm off 👋

• Confused 1