IGNORED

False dawn signings

41 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Going back a little bit but I remember when we got Ray Atteveld from Everton. Top league player who didn’t live up to that level with us

Didn't he get sacked for a training ground "incident" under Russell Osman?

On 25/04/2024 at 08:53, Calculus said:

I don't that we'll ever sign better name than Ion Tistemetanu. That summer we also got Vilmos Sebok and Bo Anderson, a goalkeeper who was supposed to be the next Peter Schmichael. All looked to be exciting signings for what turned out to be a terrible season.

hands down the best Estonian to ever play for us - loved him, assistant manager of Estonia now infact 

Bo Anderson really was class but beset by injuries if I remember correctly, went through a stage of them trying to replace welch, Billy mercer etc I’m a sucker for a keeper in trousers and they both fit that brief 

Edited by Fjmcity

11 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

hands down the best Estonian to ever play for us - loved him, assistant manager of Estonia now infact 

Bo Anderson really was class but beset by injuries if I remember correctly, went through a stage of them trying to replace welch, Billy mercer etc I’m a sucker for a keeper in trousers and they both fit that brief 

Disagree. He’s not the best Estonian to play for us.

Because he’s Moldovan.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Disagree. He’s not the best Estonian to play for us.

Because he’s Moldovan.

Excellent point - and one I was very much aware of, not sure at what point my brain said Estonian was the way to go 

hands down the best Moldovan to play for us!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Fjmcity said:

Moldovan, and now assistant manager of Moldova.