IGNORED

Tonight's games (24th April)

phantom

Bournemouth playing very well. Semenyo scored and in 1/0 up at HT thoroughly deserved. Scott started and is moving the ball nicely  

Everton beating Liverpool 1.0

Man U losing at home to Sheff Utd. 

Hull 2/1 up at Cov

Edited by REDOXO

• Admin
Just now, Sleepy1968 said:

It comes to something when I want Everton to beat Liverpool. Not that I have any liking for either club, but I have been hoping that Everton get relegated up to now.

My thoughts exactly 

• Admin

Watching the Everton game it got me thinking about what Chris Wilder said yesterday 

If his team or an individual player suddenly played at a higher level than before over the run in he'd want to know why they hadn't played like that before 

I'm sure Sean Dyche could be asking his players that question tonight? 

I've also just seen it's Man Utd 2-2 Sheffield United, Wilder must have seen it coming 

21 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's the end of Liverpools title charge 

Liverpool haven't dealt with the long ball football all night. They've been poor for a while not good enough to win a title.

7 minutes ago, eardun said:

Pleased Hull are winning. If they see it out, they should be up for it v Ipswich at the weekend as play offs still on. 

They'll need to win both remaining games well, and hope wba or Norwich lose one for their final two.

Sheff Weds v WBA Saturday. Like to see Weds and Huddersfield win Saturday.

I think I'll be on flashscore most of Saturday afternoon. The wifi's okay during the game.

Edited by Sleepy1968

Liverpool have completely choked in recent weeks. Fell apart in the FA Cup, then the Europa League and now in the Premier League. They've gone from looking strong treble candidates, to a season which has totally fizzled out!c Klopp probably wishes he said nothing until the end of the season!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Liverpool have completely choked in recent weeks. Fell apart in the FA Cup, then the Europa League and now in the Premier League. They've gone from looking strong treble candidates, to a season which has totally fizzled out!c Klopp probably wishes he said nothing until the end of the season!

Dreadful. Finishing on a par with us, Nunez is shocking! 

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Klopp's farewell tour going well then 

Screenshot2024-04-24at22_00_19.png.9e37acb5a17d75ab9bd24d8c25c6f514.png

And about to appoint a manager we were once linked with. Dearie me, ownership is issue there. 

18 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

To be honest why did he say it? It’s not as if they have been even close to appointing someone!