IGNORED

This Weekend’s Games

11 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Bloody hell. I thought I was seeing a replay of the Ipswich second goal. Sort of a 'hands off' system of defending by Hull.

I swear these things only happen to Ipswich? What sort of tactical sorcery leaves their guy (who had already scored a screamer) in acres of space from a corner? 

10 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Not convinced by that Ipswich keeper at all, they'll need better if they do go up.

Imho Christian Walton is a far better (old-fashioned) goalkeeper than Hladky, but he’s nowhere near as good with his feet.  It’s seems the odd cock-up by Hladky is fine in the bigger picture of how they play.

Gives me kittens though!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Super said:

Not a bad result for Ipswich. Must avoid defeat at Cov.

Great game for the neutral but not good for my heart!

Hopefully we have too much for Coventry on Tuesday. We will be far fresher than them and I am very hopeful we go into the last day with it in our own hands.

11 hours ago, Lew-T said:

That Hutchinson looks a proper player though.

He's one of the best players in the league at the moment. His journey this season has been incredible to watch - first few games you could see he had so much ability but he didn't have the tactical discipline, decision making or end product. He's developed so much under McKenna though and he's almost unplayable at times now. Superb attitude too. A player destined for the very top. 

3 hours ago, Dan11 said:

He's one of the best players in the league at the moment. His journey this season has been incredible to watch - first few games you could see he had so much ability but he didn't have the tactical discipline, decision making or end product. He's developed so much under McKenna though and he's almost unplayable at times now. Superb attitude too. A player destined for the very top. 

If he was on loan at City  and Ashton was still CEO, I shudder to think how much money we'd bid for him.