IGNORED

This Weekend’s Games

1 minute ago, fishy said:

You must be cockahoop

I'm loving it. I've cashed out my 5p bet for a whooping 21p profit.

I honestly thought Leeds would struggle tonight, but I didn't think they'd roll over like this.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Strange how any City fan can wish someone with the involvement of that tosser well but each to their own.

I couldn't care less about Ashton. 

Ipswich have Hull and Cov away so not quite over yet for Leeds.

Edited by Super
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Ipswich have Hull and Cov away so not quite over yet for Leeds.

Very true. Ipswich will need to draw both of those away games or win one of them to keep it in their own hands on the final day (and of course, if they win both they’ll be up before the final round of games even kick off). 
As Leeds have a better goal difference, an Ipswich loss and defeat in their next two games would leave Leeds in the driving seat on the last day.
Still possibly more twists to come.  

• Like 2

Just saw an interesting Tweet conversation. 

Basically saying that tonights result could earn Wimbledon £1m . I had to think, but I guess it's an add on in the Al-Hamadi  transfer. That's how you want them to work , 4 months and Bingo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Their forum is quite muted on the subject at half time; https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=46435&start=280

Not the performance they need tonight. Will have to be a better second half.

We're like an Italian WW2 tank,1 forward gear 4 reverse

Ah! The old Italian jokes, well since you started it, what is the colour of the Italian battle flag? A white cross on a white background :laugh:.

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Their forum is quite muted on the subject at half time; https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=46435&start=280

Not the performance they need tonight. Will have to be a better second half.

We're like an Italian WW2 tank,1 forward gear 4 reverse

And now the game is over; still none of the moaning levels we'd have on OTIB; https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46446&start=20

We looked like 11 strangers playing for the first 30 minutes. No closing down of any meaningful intent, they had so much space to gain confidence on the ball. I was astounded how easily they played around us. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse it somehow did. Need to recover from this quickly.
I’m fairly resigned to staying in the Champs next season, we won’t go up playing like this and if we do, we will be taken apart by Prem teams, we won’t be able to afford the marquee players we need. Sadly. Just hope we can hang on to Rutter, Joseph and Firpo(!) and rebuild a solid side as well drilled as QPR were.

17 minutes ago, 22A said:

And now the game is over; still none of the moaning levels we'd have on OTIB; https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46446&start=20

We looked like 11 strangers playing for the first 30 minutes. No closing down of any meaningful intent, they had so much space to gain confidence on the ball. I was astounded how easily they played around us. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse it somehow did. Need to recover from this quickly.
I’m fairly resigned to staying in the Champs next season, we won’t go up playing like this and if we do, we will be taken apart by Prem teams, we won’t be able to afford the marquee players we need. Sadly. Just hope we can hang on to Rutter, Joseph and Firpo(!) and rebuild a solid side as well drilled as QPR were.

Try Waccoe instead

Bet that makes OTIB look like a bed of happiness 

25 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Which settles the playoffs if it sticks.

No way Hull make up more than 10 GD on WBA.

Important one for both Plymouth and Birmingham this one I think. Plymouth home to Hull and Birmingham to Norwich. Hull win, and Norwich need a win last day to be sure, and Hull have to win to have a chance. Hull lose, and Norwich and Hull and pretty much neither have anything to play for. Think if I was a Plymouth fan I would rarher Hull win this, and Norwich then do Birmingham. 

2-2. In my view the worst result for Plymouth. Norwich (playing Bham) will be as good as there, whereas Hull (at Plymouth) must win to have a chance. Fancy the pilgrims will now be cheering for ‘anyone’.

Hull winner and suddenly WBA are 6th purely on gd.