IGNORED

EFL highlights show

38 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

Is it on later so they can get decent coverage of the Ipswich match in?

I believe the show time shifts around pretty regularly, doesn't seem to be a big priority of theirs given how they've stripped back the content. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lrrr said:

I believe the show time shifts around pretty regularly, doesn't seem to be a big priority of theirs given how they've stripped back the content. 

I miss the Colin Murray era when it was on was it channel 5? As you say wonder why ITV bothered buying it the effort they seem to put in and the times the show is on.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, pillred said:

I miss the Colin Murray era when it was on was it channel 5? As you say wonder why ITV bothered buying it the effort they seem to put in and the times the show is on.

I miss the studio / studio guest bit of the C5 show.  I think they missed a big trick.  Especially when you can watch the 2 mins highlights on sky / YouTube without waiting to 9pm.  I liked the post-match punditry from people like Sam Parkin and Jobi McAnuff (now lost to sky), and also the NTT20 guys, George and Ali.  Wasn’t overload, had it just right imho.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I miss the studio / studio guest bit of the C5 show.  I think they missed a big trick.  Especially when you can watch the 2 mins highlights on sky / YouTube without waiting to 9pm.  I liked the post-match punditry from people like Sam Parkin and Jobi McAnuff (now lost to sky), and also the NTT20 guys, George and Ali.  Wasn’t overload, had it just right imho.

Guess they did it to cut costs..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pillred said:

It was on Quest, suspect it won't have cost much. Agreed it was a much better programme then though.

• Thanks 1