IGNORED

Were You There?

red as fcuk

Positives??? there are not many, but here it goes

Miller & Lita looked very hungry, Miller winning a fair few headers and Lita harrasing at every oppurtunity. With better support and delivery will be a good partnership and ofcourse a decent run of games together are needed.

Bell came on, in my opinion a much needed bit of experience in the back four and can clear the first man with a cross. Would love to see him start next game.

Alot of hard challenges went in from several players, so i suppose a stomach for a fight (sometimes)

thats it really,.....

Ultimately no-one seems to know their role in the team, players are still playing out of position and we defend far too deep. Ball watching instead of finding space was hugely visible today and we will have to improve on that ten fold if we are to take anything from the valiants

Swindon were all over us, every attack they looked like they would score; pathetic effort all round Lita and Miller tried but ran out of steam and hadno back up.Tinman better sort it soon or we will be swapping places with the gas :cool:

You know we brought back Murray, well leapy/Danny :D

Guest STFCDude

Well, the only positives I saw was that we got three points past a team who never got started!! No offence, but you guys made Franchise FC look good!! :cool:

Guest STFCDude
And some of the ref's decisions maybe?

I agree, the ref was awful....He gave you much more than he should have!! Our player shouldn't have been sent off either. He jumped, turned his back, and the ball hit his arm. Bad linesman gave that call. Anyways, you were lucky with your goal. How that wasn't a foul on our keeper I'll never know!!

It was a lineswoman. Not a linesman. Jumped and placed his arms up and probably infringed on the yardage as well. The initial foul was a bit iffy as well. She was however about 12 yards away from it. Compared to your 250+ :P

A Swindon fan on the radio says it wasn't a foul, and that your keeper just is a bit dodgy in the air, so I don't agree with your comment on the goal.

Guest STFCDude
It was a lineswoman. Not a linesman. Jumped and placed his arms up and probably infringed on the yardage as well. The initial foul was a bit iffy as well. She was however about 12 yards away from it. Compared to your 250+ :P

A Swindon fan on the radio says it wasn't a foul, and that your keeper just is a bit dodgy in the air, so I don't agree with your comment on the goal.

Well, guess I'll just have to bow my head in shame and mutter something about 2-1......... :P

it is getting to the point now that opposing fans coming on OUR forum and talking absoloute #### is starting to pi55 me off. STFC dude- it was 2 yellows for a blatant foul (1st one) and then encroaching on a free kick, a yellow card offence. you come on here smug and happy but don't you realise that you just show your immaturity by gloating about the result. Please just go away and leave this for the BRISTOL CIY fans not shi55ty swindon.

it makes me :@ :@ :@ :@

Guest STFCDude
it is getting to the point now that opposing fans coming on OUR forum and talking absoloute #### is starting to pi55 me off. STFC dude- it was 2 yellows for a blatant foul (1st one) and then encroaching on a free kick, a yellow card offence. you come on here smug and happy but don't you realise that you just show your immaturity by gloating about the result. Please just go away and leave this for the BRISTOL CIY fans not shi55ty swindon.

it makes me  :@  :@  :@  :@

Are you saying you wouldn't come on the Swindon site if the result was 2-1 Brizzle??

:grr:

Positives??? none very, very poor today.

nothing going down the wings, balls played in

the air to lita instead of this target man miller,

squabbles between players, no midfield... i could

go on, we were bad no getting away from it swindon

had us running around like headless chickens..

Archived