IGNORED

World Snooker Championship

Super

7 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

That red along the cushion from Higgins during that last clearance was filth - great shot in the circumstances 

The double wasn't bad either!

• Admin
11 hours ago, TV Tom said:

Used to play at snooker club in Keynsham as a boy, no idea if it’s still there

I’m  sure his brother sometimes plays (played) at Whitchurch RBL, I’ve not been in there for a while, I was a member but suddenly felt I was getting too near the demographic and needed to get back into pubs…….

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I’m  sure his brother sometimes plays (played) at Whitchurch RBL, I’ve not been in there for a while, I was a member but suddenly felt I was getting too near the demographic and needed to get back into pubs…….

Shamus still live next door 😆

2 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

His dad plays up there 

9 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

Disappointing performance from him.

Absolutely - he was all over the place and just couldn’t get going. However he definitely didn’t get the run of balls. Everything seemed to go against him.

It happens in lots of sports.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Absolutely - he was all over the place and just couldn’t get going. However he definitely didn’t get the run of balls. Everything seemed to go against him.

He was crap, basically. He will be kicking himself, as the draw is weak and Ronnie isn't anywhere near top gear. Missed opportunity for Judd

• Like 2

The Rory McIlroy of snooker.

All the talent and ability but when it comes the really big events falls short too often.

P.S. I know that RM has 4 majors but the last was 10 years ago.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

If he goes out it’s anyone’s title

Yep - Selby, Williams, Trump, Higgins  four big guns all gone and if Ronnie goes a lower ranked player like Jak Jones could win it. 

Edited by Robbored

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep - Selby, Williams, Trump three big guns all gone and if Ronnie goes a lower ranked player like Jak Jones could win it. 

Selby in turmoil this season so no surprise he went out.  Hard to look past Bingham now.  Good to see Ronnie give a ‘normal’ interview afterwards 

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m gaining pop in the bookies tomorrow to see what the odds are. Jak Jones has been playing some great stuff,

Don't waste your cash, Judd on his own admission was junk . JJ will get slaughtered  old Ballrun !

5 hours ago, downendcity said:

The Rory McIlroy of snooker.

All the talent and ability but when it comes the really big events falls short too often.

P.S. I know that RM has 4 majors but the last was 10 years ago.

He's on record as saying that every tourney he goes in for he desperately wants to win, for him it's "quantity over quality" !

22 hours ago, Robbored said:

I’m gaining pop in the bookies tomorrow to see what the odds are. Jak Jones has been playing some great stuff,

I find him incredibly negative and slow. Boring to watch.

Fair play to him. His slow tactics completely nullified Judd the other night…