IGNORED

8-1

2 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

After getting promoted together in the 2014/15 season, Preston have now finished above us eight times out of nine in the Championship.

A pretty embarrassing stat considering the tens of millions we have thrown at it in that time aswell in comparison to them..

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 10
  • Hmmm 1

A random statistic but interesting nonetheless. They’re in a pretty similar position to us overall, treading water, relying on selling their best players and suffering from a pretty horrid to watch brand of football. Neither team are going anywhere fast.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

After getting promoted together in the 2014/15 season, Preston have now finished above us eight times out of nine in the Championship.

And we rarely get anything from them when we play them......a club I always expect to drop points to....

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

PNE, like City lost one more game than they won. They also ended up with negative goal difference.

19 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

And we rarely get anything from them when we play them......a club I always expect to drop points to....

I've never understood this belief. My first City game in Feb 69 was a 2-1 win for City. The following season City only won one away game and that was at Preston. December 72 at Deepdale, 1-0 down after 12 seconds, 2-0 after 12 mins, City pulled those 2 goals back, but conceded a third before HT. Final score 3-3.

1 hour ago, TammyAB said:

Who cares - we have had dross managers time and time again they haven’t. 

34 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

“Rarely get anything”.

This season a draw at home, loss away.

Did the double over them last season.

Season before that both games were draws.

One before that we won a game each.

One before that, 2 more draws.

So they have beaten us twice in the last 10 meetings.

Facts, eh?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

“Rarely get anything”.

This season a draw at home, loss away.

Did the double over them last season.

Season before that both games were draws.

One before that we won a game each.

One before that, 2 more draws.

So they have beaten us twice in the last 10 meetings.

Facts, eh?

Perception is a strange thing. Talk about this game and I always think , drab 1-0 defeat. Even though there have only been 3 in the last 20 games , and the last 3 games I went up there were  1-1 , 2-2 and 3-3.  

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Perception is a strange thing. Talk about this game and I always think , drab 1-0 defeat. Even though there have only been 3 in the last 20 games , and the last 3 games I went up there were  1-1 , 2-2 and 3-3.  

People are obsessed.

Our record against Birmingham is far worse.