IGNORED

Highlight of the season

everybody will have there own views of the season of how good or bad it was and we will all have bits of the season which will stick in our memory , good atmosphere somewhere , breaking down on the way home , to many beers missing kick off blah blah blah.   Mine is slightly different- watching back the West Ham reply at the gate makes me smile not just because we one but because of the legend Johnathan Pearce - 

Never have I heard a commentator be so bias and give so much information and analysis on a team of a game they were commentating on it really was funny , you could tell from the way he was going through every detail of the club from ex players to the old stands how much he loved the club , it rounded it off for me aswell when he read one of the flags in section 82 DONT GO OUT TONIGHT UNLESS YOUR RED & WHITE , I swear if the camera had panned round on him he was stood up on a chair swinging a scarf round his head with a city shirt on actually singing it . 

Well that was my moment , perhaps that sums up our season 🤷

• Like 6
  • Robin 1

3 minutes ago, redkev said:

everybody will have there own views of the season of how good or bad it was and we will all have bits of the season which will stick in our memory , good atmosphere somewhere , breaking down on the way home , to many beers missing kick off blah blah blah.   Mine is slightly different- watching back the West Ham reply at the gate makes me smile not just because we one but because of the legend Johnathan Pearce - 

Never have I heard a commentator be so bias and give so much information and analysis on a team of a game they were commentating on it really was funny , you could tell from the way he was going through every detail of the club from ex players to the old stands how much he loved the club , it rounded it off for me aswell when he read one of the flags in section 82 DONT GO OUT TONIGHT UNLESS YOUR RED & WHITE , I swear if the camera had panned round on him he was stood up on a chair swinging a scarf round his head with a city shirt on actually singing it . 

Well that was my moment , perhaps that sums up our season 🤷

Oh yes. Thanks for reminding us of that. 

The MTD is also a laugh:

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

meeting redoxo at forest green. brilliant day out

Yeah it was City won and FGR were awful! 😝 

Cmon The Grecians. 

19 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

For some reason all the talk reminds me of this…😂

Love the stuff. Has nothing to do with the name really. I was living in Oxford when I joined the forum. I couldn’t think of any thing better and I think there was someone with Headington in their handle.  

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 2