IGNORED

Retained list

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Someone brought him up yesterday in conversation.  Dunno if I’m off the mark, but I’ve always worried about his ability to get around the pitch, should he move up a level.

Gives me Liam Walsh vibes, gets bypassed because not quick enough.

He was at Ashton Gate on Saturday

2 hours ago, HengroveReds said:

Herbie Kane good option if he leaves city boy too - leaving Barnsley when contract expires constant performer in league 1. Just don’t know if he has the demands to be a midfield presser what LM wants 

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

Re Janes, King and Weimann leaving and the club/ team losing all that experience.

Firstly it will need other players to step up.

Also, with players like James, King and Weimann in and around the team is it possible the some of the younger players don't feel they can stick their heads above the parapet in deference to the senior players?

Perhaps it might just be that a new batch of on field leaders will emerge once the deck's been cleared.

I was walking behind him en route from Cheltenham Spa station to the racecourse, on the Wednesday of Cheltenham fest 2022. 

Easily the most pissed bloke I saw all day, could hardly walk straight, at about 11am too. 

Get him in. 

34 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Nah, he was watching the egg chasing with his Shire mates!

That’s what I mean, the person who brought his name up with me, might’ve seen him at the peanut-hugging.

• Like 1