IGNORED

Scott twine

BCFC31

18 hours ago, Davefevs said:

just being totally pedantic, what “transfer fee” do you see, e.g.

£4m fee (£2m up front, £1m next year, £1m year after plus conditional add-ons)

£2m fee (£2m up front, the rest conditional)

We probably won't get to see the actual workings of it. I think it will be Undisclosed which then will start OTIB in to rumour mode which is always fun.

Just my opinion but I think he will be a City player next season but with a 2m ish up front and the rest conditional. If it happens on that basis I would be quite happy. However, if Burnley want to play hard ball with unrealistic demands then I hope we say thanks but no thanks and then move on.

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

This is all about value isn’t it?

He's a decent player, but how “decent”?

I think I have some bias I can’t shake, because we could’ve got him for something £150-200k a few seasons back.  To now see £5m touted around is way OTT, regardless of Burnley paying £4m for him.

Even half (£2.5m) seems slightly galling.  But I’d kinda deal with that.

£2.5m is fair enough. He hasn't set the world alight but he's obviously a good player and we're going to have to spend that sort of money if we want real quality.

Agree with above that £5m is absurd for Twine.

25 minutes ago, supercidered said:

We probably won't get to see the actual workings of it. I think it will be Undisclosed which then will start OTIB in to rumour mode which is always fun.

Just my opinion but I think he will be a City player next season but with a 2m ish up front and the rest conditional. If it happens on that basis I would be quite happy. However, if Burnley want to play hard ball with unrealistic demands then I hope we say thanks but no thanks and then move on.

Yeah, it will be undisclosed, I was just wondering what you saw as an acceptable “breakdown”.

FWIW, again like you, I’m just speculating, I don’t Burnley will sell for £2m + add-ons.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, supercidered said:

And move on very quickly if it’s not going our way 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, it will be undisclosed, I was just wondering what you saw as an acceptable “breakdown”.

FWIW, again like you, I’m just speculating, I don’t Burnley will sell for £2m + add-ons.

Well it’ll be undisclosed until Tinnion gets invited on SOTC and needs to play Billy Big Bollocks….

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1