IGNORED

Warnock

• Admin
6 hours ago, TammyAB said:

Luckily he’s gonna RETRACTED soon.

5 hours ago, Shelton’s Love Gravy said:

Loin.

4 hours ago, barnards bumhole said:

I think groin might be more appropriate on this occasion. Just on general principles of course

Can someone fill in the gaps please? 

I'm missing something here 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Is this the "what's the meaning of championship manager names?(past and present)" I've longed for.

Warnock Family HistoryScottish (Lanarkshire) and northern Irish: shortened form of Mac Warnock, an Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac Giolla Mhearnóg 'son of the devotee of Saint Mearnóg', a hypocoristic form of Earnóg.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, fishy said:

Is this the "what's the meaning of championship manager names?(past and present)" I've longed for.

Warnock Family HistoryScottish (Lanarkshire) and northern Irish: shortened form of Mac Warnock, an Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac Giolla Mhearnóg 'son of the devotee of Saint Mearnóg', a hypocoristic form of Earnóg.

Ah, that clears it all up then.  🤔

• Haha 12

8 hours ago, barnards bumhole said:

Really? Loin? I'm trying to think of all the scenarios where loin might have made a difference and honestly with very few exceptions, it's gotta be groin. Sozza

Of course, Bring your knife and pork could also be applied in this context although with necessary due diligence 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is this the most bizarre topic ever? 

We have Shelton’s Bum Gravy, Tinnion’s Turnips and Barnards Bumhole discussing loins. With zero context. 

I’m absolutely fascinated to see where this goes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Ha so Warmock was a pundit on last night's Southampton/Brom game. Fans came on the pitch at the end which panel and Warnock said was a disgrace. Warlock then goes on to say that it happened at Ashton Gate when he was with Palace and its the most scared he's ever been in his life!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BCFChris said:

Ha so Warmock was a pundit on last night's Southampton/Brom game. Fans came on the pitch at the end which panel and Warnock said was a disgrace. Warlock then goes on to say that it happened at Ashton Gate when he was with Palace and its the most scared he's ever been in his life!

Yes yes yes, we all know that. 
But what about the Loins? 
The Loins please, what’s with the Loins?? 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes yes yes, we all know that. 
But what about the Loins? 
The Loins please, what’s with the Loins?? 

Aren't they the British rugby league team ?

Well it's important to note that both groin and loin had significant impact among certain classes in the 60s. This then had a knock on effect on the footy the teams were playing. So both work, just depends on the context and in this case loin definitely works better. Just my opinion of course 

• Like 1