IGNORED

Rosenior

buanryoh

ITs only eearly in the season and i have faith in tinion to do well this season, i wasnt around this board at the time when we were looking for a new manager, but i was just thinking, wouldnt the safer option and possibly better option Leroy? He did wonders at Torquay and has managerial expererience. I'm not saying i was against Tinions oppointment, and there's no point in looking at the past. Just putting it out there, thats all.

Guest bristolbred

God!!, :@ :@ :@

After the debarcle over his son, he'll be the last person we'll want at the Gate!!, :vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit2:

Leave Tins to get on with the job in hand!!, getting our overpaid Prima-donna's playing football!!, :grr:

God!!,  :@  :@  :@

After the debarcle over his son, he'll be the last person we'll want at the Gate!!,  :vomit2:  :vomit2:  :vomit2:

Leave Tins to get on with the job in hand!!, getting our overpaid Prima-donna's playing football!!,  :grr:

Sorry, i wasn't aware he was responsible for his sons actions. Btw, over the top? CAlling out God is a bit strange and too early in the season. If were bottom at christmas then u have a point.

Rosenior - Oh yes - get another loser in while he's having a blinder down south

It's all about budgets, Einstein. Rosenior had the smallest budget in Div 3 and they went up, do you seriously think even Wenger could keep Torquay up? he's already performed a miracle.

Gates of 14,000 and bottom four, now that's some achievement.

It's all about budgets, Einstein. Rosenior had the smallest budget in Div 3 and they went up, do you seriously think even Wenger could keep Torquay up? he's already performed a miracle.

Gates of 14,000 and bottom four, now that's some achievement.

Finally, somebody who knows what they are talking about. Nice post.

Guest bristolbred
Rosenior had the smallest budget in Div 3 and they went up,

Do you not think that by some miricle, that the Torquay players actually gelled, and played well together??, :P

Archived