IGNORED

Eastend

Alwaysdreaming

colin and steve.

things need to be sorted out and as many times u get this Eastend is needed to give the team what they need to win.AS Tommy Doherty said "The supporters are very important to us and we'd perfer them cheering us, not jeering us." so for a start when we do sing may that be in the dolman, atyeo or the williams it isnt like the Eastend.the Eastend every1 can joined together and get behind the lads and out sing the away fans.we should of been in there yesterday and then swindon wouldnt of been herd.i dont get how u can say "it cost us loads of money to let us in the Eastend." because it shouldnt matter about costs we would help alot more to get promotion in there and gettin behind the lads than not. do u agree or disagree?the fans should have the biggest saying in it as they are the ones paying out each week or paying for season tickets ect.ask the players ask the manager if he would want his fans to get behind his lads or for it to be just a silent game every home match?ask him if it would give the players a lift?as u no in the Eastend they sing all match winning at the time or losing.have u not ever watched Arsenal, Man U even cardiff they have fans right next to each other even if its a rival match.i would like u to respond to this and would like to know Brian Tinnons view also.

could be a promation call or dissapointment again! :grr:

cheers

Guest Levster

we shouldnt give up just like that!

we really need the eastend, how many games did we win with the east end last year?

Plymouth and QPR jsut couldnt cope because we were right behind our -layers getting them really fired up! and if what tommy doc said is true then give us the east end back, if will make the playes perform to there ability then we will finally get our first home win and be looking at all the positives again, instead of just slagging off tinman and all his players.

i was jsut wandering if shorts178 post was posted on the ask steve and colin section of the forum as i have just been there and didnt see it :grr:

if it hasnt the first thing shorts178 should do is post it there and see wht reply we get back?

GIVE US THE EASTEND!!! :grr:

Guest Hanham_Red

Couldnt agree more about the need to have the East End open to City fans again. The noise generated gets the whole stadium going. Why is it that everyone except the people with the authority to open the thing can see what it gives to the side??? :grr:

Archived