IGNORED

''cheer Us Dont Jeer Us''

Guest dez_gimred

Guest dez_gimred

whats the bloke on???

we're on a cr@p run, looking for our first win this season, against our nearest rivals, which is a must win game for anyone wanting to live their life in peace at school or work...

and they turf out the worst performance ive ever seen, with no passion, or desire to beat the scum, and then there's tommy, arguing, showing disent, playing like a conferance player..

AND HE TELLS US TO NOT JEER???

i personally didnt, i think silence is more powerful...but the guy has a cheek!

i think the whole team need to earn their wages against wycombe, and port vale for that matter!

:@

whats the bloke on???

we're on a cr@p run, looking for our first win this season, against our nearest rivals, which is a must win game for anyone wanting to live their life in peace at school or work...

and they turf out the worst performance ive ever seen, with no passion, or desire to beat the scum, and then there's tommy, arguing, showing disent, playing like a conferance player..

AND HE TELLS US TO NOT JEER???

i personally didnt, i think silence is more powerful...but the guy has a cheek!

i think the whole team need to earn their wages against wycombe, and port vale for that matter!

:@

and there was I thinking we were SUPPORTERS of this club!!!

I'm with you I'm not a boo-er but yesterday was disgustingly poor, we looked like a pulis side, but at least under pulis we were solid. The midfield needs a look at, and we need to try a certain set of players for 2-3 games none of this tin-ker man boll**ks. At least wilson showed faith tins doesnt know his side or even his squad as yet.

and there was I thinking we were SUPPORTERS of this club!!!

Does supporting mean you have to be lick the players buttocks even when they are an embarassment to the shirt? ;)

but could YOU play any better?

No but i'm not an international player, tommy was arguing with anything that would talk to him yesterday, including our own players!

He doesnt look very fit at the moment his distribution is poor at best at the moment. It's not just him but it doesnt half show when we looked so solid last season.

I'm not in a mess about it mind, i dont think we will go up but we will next season as champions. This season sorts the good from the bad and builds for next. patience my young padawan.

PS of course i couldnt do better but i wouldnt do a wilson and say it was the fans fault either.

I agree we should support our side but we have to have something to cheer at.

saturdays performance was not acceptable and didn't inspire me to cheer but I did shout encouragement at times.

I also shouted my disgust at times,no control,poor passing,bad defense,unconvincing keeper,lack of ideas-hey have we become Rovers.I'm sure things will get better,a settled side might help with Tins as Manager not playing so he can concentrate on Managing the side and leave one Captain on the pitch.

And Tommy,if after losing to rivals again(i've gotta face Swindle fans)don't cuddle the opposition Manager after the game,it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Yeah I'll cheer and support but I need to see fire and commitment and a certain amount of quality from the side,particulary the Captain.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

hmm the fans arrange a singing section AND HAVE A FILM CREW FOR SOME HOOLIGAN DOCUMENTRY FOLLOWING AND FILMING THEM.

If the club want fans singing they have a funny way of showing it.

Guest puddy_bcfc
"but could YOU play any better?"

No, but am I on 3,000 a week?

ok so ill give u £3000 a week, now go and do it! shut the ###### up, it has nothing to do with the ammount of money there on. they play for the love of the sport, you cant expect them to be able to play just because there gettin paid. if i gave you £10000 could you run a marathon in under 2 hours???

i know everything isnt going our way at the moment, but still give the players some respect. its not like there not trying..

Guest dez_gimred
its not like there not trying..

double neg..

so you thought they tried?

I have literally soiled my pants due to your unrivalled wittiness., cheers needed a laugh!

;)

Guest dez_gimred
oh no i forgot they got out on the pitch and went, oh dont think ill try today.

no...but they let swindon score from a SET PIECE..

on BBC Bristol, Tins said he wanted the players to clear the balls from set pieces like their life depended on it...

shouldnt they anyway? they didnt try very hard when they went a goal down..

they just turned rubbish..

;)

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X
ok so ill give u £3000 a week, now go and do it! shut the ###### up, it has nothing to do with the ammount of money there on. they play for the love of the sport, you cant expect them to be able to play just because there gettin paid. if i gave you £10000 could you run a marathon in under 2 hours???

i know everything isnt going our way at the moment, but still give the players some respect. its not like there not trying..

Agreed on! ;)

Guest Neilio

I was about to start a thread along the same lines but chose not to as i didn't see his performacne against Swine. But as soon as a read it i thought it would cause alot of conflick on here...

I highly doubt that Wilkshire is on 8k. The current financial situation in football just wouldnt allow it, Especially at a club in our division. One thing that can be said about City in the last couple seasons is that we have not been offering ridiculous contracts to players.

Dont want to worry you, but Doc got sent off at Wycombe last season, and we were equally drifting then too, to possibly our worst game ever for chrissakes.............Doc may just regret that comment tomorrow night, if he dont keep calm, unlike last season....... ;)

I am 100% behinf what Tommy said...!

We should be 100% behind the boys for 90 minutes and supporting them no matter how bad they are playing! Jeers and silence should be kept for the final whistle not the whole 90 minutes! Are team team confidence and then we make it worse!

Yes we were terrible yes we needed more fight and more passion but then so do the fans! No positive noise at the gate yet again! We should be as loud every game as we were against Hartlepool in the play offs!

We are very un-inspiring arent we!

Archived