IGNORED

''cheer Us Dont Jeer Us''

Guest dez_gimred

why do people support this bloody club if they are going to come down on saturdays and boo them, it really (I tried to say a naughty word)es me off when people do that because they are not true supporter. i can understand where tommy is coming from because surely if you the boo the team, the team r going to feel like #### and arent going to start winning games

Guest WillsbridgeRed

After the performance the players deserved all they got - If people want to boo that's up to them. If we play like that against brentford I'll join in.

Guest hairyshamrock
I'm with you I'm not a boo-er but yesterday was disgustingly poor, we looked like a pulis side, but at least under pulis we were solid. The midfield needs a look at, and we need to try a certain set of players for 2-3 games none of this tin-ker man boll**ks. At least wilson showed faith tins doesnt know his side or even his squad as yet.

How can he not know his squad??!! He's only been here 11 years! Mourinho can use that excuse, Tinnion doesn't have one right now!

I didn't boo at the final whistle but i had some choice words for Tinnion and Millen as they walked off together.

After the performance the players deserved all they got - If people want to boo that's up to them.  If we play like that against brentford I'll join in.

Once Again, I'm with you on this Willsbridge................if they cant be @ rsed to put any effort in, WTF are they still doing here?????????

Archived