IGNORED

Thats The Way To Do It

Robbored

Although 3-0 flattered S'hampton they did deserve to win the game.They were very organised and disciplined and oozed class all over the pitch.

Who knows if Peacocks offside goal had stood whether Saints would have remained so composed but after Beattie was given the freedom of AG they never looked as if they would lose.

City were restricted to long range shots and only on two occaisions did City get a strike on goal from within the 18 yard box.Peacock blazed over and their keeper pulled off a good save.

But no disgrace to lose to such a decent side.Now for Luton on Saturday. :Cheeky3:

Southampton had *2* chances as well though.

Two mistakes and two goals + an excellent finish from G-LS

3-5-2 looked more far better tonight, Woodman making that LW spot his own before long

How was KA tonight?

I wasn't there and it's funny, because I spoke to two people who said we played 4-4-2!

With players selected, it felt like a 3-5-2would be more sensible.

I'll be there for the Luton game but this lack of goals is a worry.

I went with a complete nuetral tonight and he though Awankwaah was a bag of arse until a bit later in the game, seemed very lazy or just completely lacking in confidence, one or the other. He did say also say that Tinnion was probably the best player on the pitch from both teams. On both counts I would probably agree.

I went with a complete nuetral tonight and he though Awankwaah was a bag of arse until a bit later in the game, seemed very lazy or just completely lacking in confidence, one or the other. He did say also say that Tinnion was probably the best player on the pitch from both teams. On both counts I would probably agree.

Strange, did you go with me? :(

I thought KA was awful. He looked unfit and uninterested. Tinnion just gets better and better. I agree with your neutral friend.

Archived