IGNORED

Plymouth Family

Port Said Red

The tabloids reckon that Sturrock upset the players with his arrogance and also upset Lowe with his "unprofesional" behaviour.

Sturrocks reputation could be in ruins after this pubic spate and would Steve Landsdown really want such a man manageing City? No, imho.

because we have a manager and until he resigns or quits I wouldn't bother believeing anything that is said.

How can you resign or quit? that is the same thing!

He wont quit he will stand down, if he leaves at all which i dont think he will or should.

Hang on standing down is the same as quitting/resigning!

Guest WillsbridgeRed
The tabloids reckon that Sturrock upset the players with his arrogance and also upset Lowe with his "unprofesional" behaviour.

Sturrocks reputation could be in ruins after this pubic spate and would Steve Landsdown really want such a man manageing City?  No, imho.

Don't be silly, Wilsons reputation was in a worse stae after Sheffield Wednesday

Don't be silly, Wilsons reputation was in a worse state after Sheffield Wednesday

No,it wasn't.

At no time was Wilson accussed of arrogance or being unproffessional.It fact Wilson was treated apaulingly by some Sheffield MP's as well as the local press.He came out of the Sheffield fiasco with his integrity intact - unlike Sturrock.

Well we appointed tinnion from within, with very little extra expense, this could be because city wanted a short term soultion while searching for another manager?? ;)

ok maybe not

No, I think the bottom line is you don't have enough money to bring in anyone else. Sorry to break it to you like that but it's the truth. Tinnion was the cheaper option.

No,  I think the bottom line is you don't have enough money to bring in anyone else.  Sorry to break it to you like that but it's the truth.  Tinnion was the cheaper option.

Thanks for that my gas friend, Any other Gems regarding our clubs accounts and financial situation you could let us know about ?? ;)

Thanks for that my gas friend, Any other Gems regarding our clubs accounts and financial situation you could let us know about ??  ;)

Mmmmm, no. Sorry to have put it too plain and to the point but that's got to be the truth hasn't it? However, putting that to one side, Tinnion would have been my first choice as well (even if money was no object). You've only got to look at his background for him to have been perfect for the job.

Sturrocks reputation could be in ruins after this pubic spate and would Steve Landsdown really want such a man manageing City?  No, imho.

""pubic spate" Does this mean Rupert Lowe had him by the short and curlies?

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die
""pubic spate" Does this mean Rupert Lowe had him by the short and curlies?

Sturrock would be an excellent appointment for you lot. Ugly football yes, but lots of goals and the results to get promotion!

However Tinnion is in charge so unless that changes its not worth discussing.

Sturrock would be an excellent appointment for you lot. Ugly football yes, but lots of goals and the results to get promotion!

However Tinnion is in charge so unless that changes its not worth discussing.

Ckin Hell, at kin last someone from PlyMOUTH, who can converse intelligently ;) ...

Well put..............

Guest southhamsgreen

Unfortunately Sturrock tried to communicate with the southampton players in the same way that he did with the players at Home Park. This was his downfall, and James Beattie, Kevin Phillips and others did not like being told a few home truths. Sturrock at Argyle was used to dealing with good honest professionals who needed to play week in and week out to earn a wage, unlike the primadona millionaires at St Marys.

Wupert lowe could not bare the thought of his prize asset (beattie) leaving southampton and more unrest in the dressing room........Hence, Sturrock departs.

Sturrock is far from arrogant, he just demands the best from his players, and you play it his way or not at all.

If you do get Paul Sturrock (he still has his house in Plymouth) he would be a great asset to Bristol City FC and you would reap the benefits.

Archived