IGNORED

Possible Stadium Site

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

yeah but with a decent tansport plan put into action surely it would work. Park and ride busses every 15 minutes, Trains to Parkway, regular bus routes ect ect.

Don't forget Stoke only has one road leading to it.

I live in Kingswood and the site mentioned is on route to Ashton Gate, and the trafic is terible there during weekdays let alone match day's, it's an impossible site, the ony plus side |I could see is haveing the Train Station as a next door naighbour.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I live in Kingswood and the site mentioned is on route to Ashton Gate, and the trafic is terible there during weekdays let alone match day's, it's an impossible site, the ony plus side |I could see is haveing the Train Station as a next door naighbour.

Perfect example!

You could use the ring road to Bris and then get the stadium park and ride busses!

Failing that you could go to Keynsham and get the hourly train for the 3 minute journey.

You also have the choice of numerous regular busses from Kingswood that go through Old Market.

Perfect example!

You could use the ring road to Bris and then get the stadium park and ride busses!

Failing that you could go to Keynsham and get the hourly train for the 3 minute journey.

You also have the choice of numerous regular busses from Kingswood that go through Old Market.

Or you could park in easton and walk.. :city:

Is this plot North or South or the river?!?!?!?

Guest jacetheace1969

This could work, as most people would find other ways of getting to the ground i.e. train from parkway or Keynesham.

You know you got could park in Asda Bedminster and walk for twenty minutes :city:

Archived