IGNORED

Leeeeeeeerrrrrrrrooooooooooy

The Fat Controller

Its not "your" board turd and dont get p*ssy with me just because one team in Bristol can beat Brighton in a one off game.  ;)  :unsure:  :wub:

I think Brighton may well have taken the Play Off Final a bit more seriously than tonight, Rovers are getting too big for their boots. We won 14 games in a row and still didn't get promoted, remember that.

look forward to visitng your tinpot stand and beating you when we're drawn agaisnt you tomorrow zfc.

even if it means freezing my ass off whilst shivering in what you call an away end.

do you get danger and personal injury insurance with your tickets - i mean i don't want to be hit by some flying metal sheet that gets disloged from what you call a stand.

Guest ~X~BcFc_BaBe~X
look forward to visitng your tinpot stand and beating you when we're drawn agaisnt you tomorrow zfc.

even if it means freezing my ass off whilst shivering in what you call an away end.

do you get danger and personal injury insurance with your tickets - i mean i don't want to be hit by some flying metal sheet that gets disloged from what you call a stand.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS well sed Clare!!!!

woop woop LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY LITAAAAAAAAAAA!

And it really bugs you doesn't it?

Good.

Oi Nerdy, still got a lousy sense of humor I see..................and no YOU dont bug me, in the slightest............want to see if any other suc...sorry silly fan will respond..............go on, its the highlight of your year aint it. :unsure:

F eck it I've gotta go to the pond, bigger pike to catch!!!!...............OOOOOOOOOOOOiii Dr F, room at the inn mate??? ;)

Rovers haven't beaten anyone who will end up in the top 7, and may not all season, what a bunch of jokers, after beating Sarfend' on Friday, it'll be "We're going to be champions"

Who do you see as the top 7 in league 2 (div 3) then?

BTW it's only the kids who are touting this we're going to be champions rubbish. If we're in the top five come beginning of April I may and only may start to hope. But it's a long way to go yet.

Oi Nerdy, still got a lousy sense of humor I see..................and no YOU dont bug me, in the slightest............want to see if any other suc...sorry silly fan will respond..............go on, its the highlight of your year aint it. :unsure:

F eck it I've gotta go to the pond, bigger pike to catch!!!!...............OOOOOOOOOOOOiii Dr F, room at the inn mate??? ;)

Hmmmmm.

Do I know you?

Do I care?

No.

On a different note, I believe the next round consists of Seeded Teams so it's guarenteed City, Swindon, Rovers will face "bigger" clubs... So at least there's a chance we'll get pay-days (ie Swindon went to Leeds last season)... I'm more of a fan of looking at the draw seeing if we get Lincoln or Liverpool.

Archived