IGNORED

Leeeeeeeerrrrrrrrooooooooooy

The Fat Controller

Who do you see as the top 7 in league 2 (div 3) then?

BTW it's only the kids who are touting this we're going to be champions rubbish. If we're in the top five come beginning of April I may and only may start to hope. But it's a long way to go yet.

Oxford.

Rushden.

Grimsby.

Scunny.

Northampton.

Yeovil.

7th may be either Cambridge, or dare i say it - Bristol Rovers.

Oxford.

Rushden.

Grimsby.

Scunny.

Northampton.

Yeovil.

7th may be either Cambridge, or dare i say it - Bristol Rovers.

Some of those seem right although I think Bury may be challenging this year.

Can't see Yeovil doing much though. Not with Kevin Gall up front anyway.

I'd be happy with the playoffs.

Delude yourself if you wish.

Delusions, my Nerdy friend are for you Pikey lot...............I'm a Cider-Red (or in words you understand an 82er, or er sh] t head which I beleive is your term of endearment for us) and delusions went out of the window, years ago..............

Toodle Pip............to your little ground............

zfc formerly City 82.

You used to talk bo##ocks and guess what,you still do buttwipe.

Go away and dissapear up your own backpassage for a long time.

We ain't interested in what you gotta say.

Obviously rattled your cage enough to post didn`t I turd. :P

Some of those seem right although I think Bury may be challenging this year.

Can't see Yeovil doing much though. Not with Kevin Gall up front anyway.

I'd be happy with the playoffs.

Only thing that put me off Bury was there 5-1 Drubbing to Grimsby, though they just defeated a slightly depleated Wigan side. Even the best of sides lose by crazy scores - Take Man United 6-1 Arsenal back in 2000? Anyhow, some decent sides in your league and if we played you right now, i think Tinnion would get the boys RIGHT up for it and we'd maybe scrape it, especially after beating a side i see in a similar light to you, defeated by us tonight.

It's my forum i'll post what and when i like but hey turdy,it's a free country speak oh lower division one,you entertain me.Might not respond though,might clean the fish out instead.I think you're funny.zfc formerly City 82 name change brain stays the same.

Only thing that put me off Bury was there 5-1 Drubbing to Grimsby, though they just defeated a slightly depleated Wigan side. Even the best of sides lose by crazy scores - Take Man United 6-1 Arsenal back in 2000? Anyhow, some decent sides in your league and if we played you right now, i think Tinnion would get the boys RIGHT up for it and we'd maybe scrape it, especially after beating a side i see in a similar light to you, defeated by us tonight.

If we played each other form would go out the window.

It'd be the team that was most up for it in my opinion.

Given IA's track record in getting his teams up for it I'd fancy us, but only just.

If we played each other form would go out the window.

It'd be the team that was most up for it in my opinion.

Given IA's track record in getting his teams up for it I'd fancy us, but only just.

This could all be irrelevant for another year yet, we'll probably get someone poor, and so will you, that's how it goes, but it would be a VERY interesting encounter, and without just looking at my own side, you have Junior on form, and he can be pretty good on his day.

This could all be irrelevant for another year yet, we'll probably get someone poor, and so will you, that's how it goes, but it would be a VERY interesting encounter, and without just looking at my own side, you have Junior on form, and he can be pretty good on his day.

After all this conjecture we probably will both get someone cr@p and you know they'll beat both of us.

Still makes a change to win a game in this competition. Go any further and we'll end up with nosebleeds.

After all this conjecture we probably will both get someone cr@p and you know they'll beat both of us.

Still makes a change to win a game in this competition. Go any further and we'll end up with nosebleeds.

Speak for yourselves, We got the mighty Southampton last year :P

That was a waste of time, all seems so long ago ;)

It's my forum i'll post what and when i like but hey turdy,it's a free country speak oh lower division one,you entertain me.Might not respond though,might clean the fish out instead.I think you're funny.zfc formerly City 82 name change brain stays the same.

So its your forum is it?? and you have the nerve to say I humour you.Nevermind school starts back in a fortnight.

Guest StAndrewsRed

I've always liked Leroy, ever since he made his debut for ten minutes or so under Danny Wilson. He could have scored too, if Scott Murray wasn't so greedy.

Guest LeicesterRed
Rovers haven't beaten anyone who will end up in the top 7, and may not all season, what a bunch of jokers, after beating Sarfend' on Friday, it'll be "We're going to be champions"

I must say you have a very pleasant turn of phrase!!

I agree but perhaps would n`t use your terminology.

:city::grr::laugh:

Archived