IGNORED

City V Everton!

RedM

Guest zider_head

2 problems

ROONEY wont be fit

ROOOEY wont be at EVERTON then

shame but still a great tie

anybody remeber the 94/95 fa cup game ? think it was that year ?

2 problems

ROONEY wont be fit

ROOOEY wont be at EVERTON then

shame but still a great tie

anybody remeber the 94/95 fa cup game ? think it was that year ?

It was about then, I remember I didn't have a season ticket and was very pregnant so had to sit down the front out in the open ( only seats left). That was ok except is poured with rain all match, I was really ill after that. :city:

Great draw. A not very good Everton side, hopefully will over look us. I'd guess Rooney wouldn't play even if he is an Everton player and fit. Then again it might be a chance for him to get real game action. Great draw for City, a big payday for us. Thank you ping-pong balls.

Nice draw for Yeovil as well with Bolton at home

Newcastle have offered 24 Million, United only 20million, i think i know where he's going.

Have they uped their bid again then, a while ago it was 'only' 22.5 Million. Well whats 1.5 million anyway! :city:

We got 2 scoucers (sp) in our team haven't we? Are they both Reds? ( they better be now anyway)!

Great draw.  A not very good Everton side, hopefully will over look us.  I'd guess Rooney wouldn't play even if he is an Everton player and fit.  Then again it might be a chance for him to get real game action.  Great draw for City, a big payday for us.  Thank you ping-pong balls.

Nice draw for Yeovil as well with Bolton at home

Sorry to shatter the illusion but it was wooden cubes! :city:

listen to some of you..we draw everton at home in a tie that is well within our capabilities of winning,and all you go on about is seeing rooney...if you wanna know so much about him,why dont you get down to training or a rezzie game and ask our new signing..scott brown...he was a team mate of his at everton and england...i,m sure he,ll tell you where to get off.. :city:

listen to some of you..we draw everton at home in a tie that is well within our capabilities of winning,and all you go on about is seeing rooney...if you wanna know so much about him,why dont you get down to training or a rezzie game and ask our new signing..scott brown...he was a team mate of his at everton and england...i,m sure he,ll tell you where to get off.. :laugh:

Too right.. We can win thie tie 5-0.. espically the way were playing at the moment :city:

On second thoughts I hope Rooney's gone by then!!:grr:

Guest puddy_bcfc
listen to some of you..we draw everton at home in a tie that is well within our capabilities of winning,and all you go on about is seeing rooney...if you wanna know so much about him,why dont you get down to training or a rezzie game and ask our new signing..scott brown...he was a team mate of his at everton and england...i,m sure he,ll tell you where to get off.. :city:

hes an exciting player, I would like to see Rooney play football. Sorry if I'm not allowed to get a bit excited.

Guest comeonyoureds
I'm being a bit dim here.  Can someone tell me why the big clubs are not in the draw yet?  :city:

teams in europe this season dont enter until round 3 i think!

Archived