IGNORED

City V Everton!

RedM

Lets not forget a big warm welcome for DM

Sod Rooney :P

If things don't work out for Tinman and Moyes gets fed up with all the boardroom wrangles/Rooney transfer bother at Everton he could even end up at City.

He has never hidden his affection for City and all but came here a few years ago until the Preston board blocked the move.

A warm welcome for Moyesey indeed. :city:

It was in the 97/98 seson (Last season in the first division) and we lost 2-0 with that black guy can't spell his name scoring both goals

His name was ibrahima bakayoko he was an ivory coast international he scored a fantastic free-kick against us.He was a good little player but not so prolific at everton but was at montpelier before hand

His name was ibrahima bakayoko he was an ivory coast international he scored a fantastic free-kick against us.He was a good little player but not so prolific at everton but was at montpelier before hand

Wow Bakayoko, he was amazing on Champ Man....

You can always hope Nigel Martyn plays instead of Wright and sing him a song instead! :P

Apparently, the Rooney incident happened due to a misunderstanding with his manager.

Moyes told Wayne it would help his game if he got inside the head of an old pro.

Coat, please.

Apparently, the Rooney incident happened due to a misunderstanding with his manager.

Moyes told Wayne it would help his game if he got inside the head of an old pro.

Coat, please.

BOOM BOOM

One very slow taxi for edson please...

Well, I got all excited about this one, only to walk into work today to find that they had moved a 3 day business trip a week forward. Now it starts on Monday and won't finish until late Wednesday, with never enough time to get back to the Gate  :angry:

Oh well, you win some, you lose some I suppose...

you could always be sick :angry:

not that i would EVER pull a stunt like that :whistle:

Archived