IGNORED

Awesome Arsenal

Robbored

A new record,overtaking Forests record of 42.Congratulations to them.

Once again they were awesome tonight.Henry (the best striker in the world)scores one and sets up another for Reyes with the most unselfish pass I have ever seen.He could have score a second for his self but just laid the ball off with great vision to Reyes who scored with ease.Sublime football of the highest order.A joy to watch.

I hope City draw the Arsenal in the third or fourth round of the FA Cup.I'd love to see Henry et el play at AG - or at Highbury for that matter.

Guest Neilio
A new record,overtaking Forests record of 42.Congratulations to them.

Once again they were awesome tonight.Henry (the best striker in the world)scores one and sets up another for Reyes with the most unselfish pass I have ever seen.He could have score a second for his self but just laid the ball off with great vision to Reyes who scored with ease.Sublime football of the highest order.A joy to watch.

I hope City draw the Arsenal in the third or fourth round of the FA Cup.I'd love to see Henry et el play at AG - or at Highbury for that matter.

The whole team are phonominal (sp?) there football just flows so easily and it looks like they can scoe when they want to, i love watching them and henry seems to be out of the game for 80 mins then just turn on and score and then he can go silent again, absolutly awesome...

I went to the Charity shield and the atmosphere and the game was amazing, I was quite jealous and can only wish this upon city. They are the apitamy (sp) of total football and long may it continue, I think that team at this moment in time are the best side in the world.

How many games do you think this run will last?? I think 58 but would love to see it last the whole season again (I'm a closet gooner).

How many games do you think this run will last?? I think 58 but would love to see it last the whole season again (I'm a closet gooner).

I reckon is entirely possible to for Aresenal to go another whole season without defeat.I can't see anyone in the Premiership capable of beating them.Not even Chelsea.

And...I'm not closet Gooner - I "came out" years ago!.

I'm a City fan by proxy, although my heart lies in North London and has done for many, many years (blame the London-based family roots).

I've waited for many years to see my boys doing well, and to experience this unbeaten run is absolutely amazing. As a kid I was often teased for not being a Liverpool fan (and later, ManUre)... now it's payback time :city:

There seems to be a supreme confidence in the side at the moment, the team seem to gel so well, and a lot of teams could learn from the possession, short passing and a player's willingness to run at the opposition.

I really hope that the run isn't ended by the smug Mancs, nor Ch£lski. I'd ideally not like to see it go at all, but sadly it will and it'll be a hard day for Gooners when it does.

A friend of mine is a Forest fan and didn't want to see Arsenal take the record, but given that Forest managed something like 21 wins and 21 draws, whereas Arsenal's record is 31 wins and 12 draws, I know who's more deserving...

Arsenal are class in every way. When they're playing well, no team knows how to deal with them. They were running rings round Blackburn (not a bad team) last night in patches and an Arsenal team playing well is the best in the world at the moment.

What I love about them most is their team spirit, yesterday against Blackburn, Henry could have gone in on goal himself but spotted Reyes in a better poosition so he just slid it into him for a nice tap in. At Arsenal, it doesn't matter who scores the goals, it's a team effort.

City would still "have em" though. :whistle::angry:

I don't like Arsenal, never have and never will do. I don't hide from the fact that I like Man U, but Arsenal are currently the best team in England, and possibly Europe - time will tell.

I can't see anybody beating them at the moment - well until they draw the mighty BCFC in the cup of course :P:angry::whistle:

Guest Neilio
I don't like Arsenal, never have and never will do. I don't hide from the fact that I like Man U, but Arsenal are currently the best team in England, and possibly Europe - time will tell.

I can't see anybody beating them at the moment - well until they draw the mighty BCFC in the cup of course  :P  :angry:  :whistle:

Imagine that... we end there unbeating streak...

I'd cry...

Fair play to Arsenal, they are a class above the rest of the Premiership at the moment.

But lets be honest, while its all well and good going a season unbeaten until they win consecutive titles and win the Champions League they wont be the World class team most people are making them out to be now.

That said, i'd expect them to go the next step in the very near future.

For now though the Man Utd team of the 90's is still the benchmark for achievement (if not style).

I went to the Charity shield and the atmosphere and the game was amazing, I was quite jealous and can only wish this upon city. They are the apitamy (sp) of total football and long may it continue, I think that team at this moment in time are the best side in the world.

I think 49 Because i feel they will lose to man utd on the game where they could get 50 :P

Archived