IGNORED

Bristol City - The Musical

Antman

Guest DrFaustus
They will be checking on people turning up wearing washing up gloves. They don't want any singing along.

Who wants to sing along to "heaven knows I'm miserable now" anyway? :P

Guest DrFaustus
Why? Is that what your lot were singing last night?

Yeah right :angry: A reserve game defeat...gutted.

You could well be bottom by 4.50 on Saturday. Sobering thoughts eh? :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus
If you won there would of been sags on here 'celerbating'

It also seems your new gaffer wanted to win it as well   

have a gander

You're right Wilksi, some of our mob would celebrate a defensive throw-in! As for Atkins, he wants to win every game. Personally, I couldn't give a hoot about reserves/youth games.

Will you win on Saturday though?

You're right Wilksi, some of our mob would celebrate a defensive throw-in! As for Atkins, he wants to win every game. Personally, I couldn't give a hoot about reserves/youth games.

Will you win on Saturday though?

Ill answer that one saturday night :whistle:

If anyone knows how it ends please tell me as i will be leaving with 10 mins to go.

That's what is worrying me. I was going to get a ticket but I can see my view being impaired towards the team with people leaving, but also wishing to view the last few minutes.

Also don't want to be filmed whilst watching the musical, even if it is for a legit documentary about raucous crowds (who are normally found at 'The Sound of Music' conventions).

However, my biggest fear is that I'll get all excited by the musical, only to be let down by a gutless performance in the last act. Mainly because the same people are constantly on the stage, and some are even playing the wrong characters and/or out of position :whistle:

Archived