IGNORED

Forum Negativiy

TMWANG50

Good to see more constructive criticsm from the "well educated" forum boys!! Are you questioning my age as you have no answers to my argument or have you run out of players to slag off?

Personally I don't see an argument from your angle at all, all I read is you slagging off anyone on here who hasn't travelled to the same grounds as you and don't hold a season ticket. I'm a Gas Head and I've read a lot of these boys (and girls) comments on here and they all seem more genuine City fans than you mate. They're all passionate, hate losing, hate the way their club is being ran and then to have you come on and tell them they're not true fans! Jesus, are you some kind of berk or what?!!!

Guest DrFaustus

Some people need to get real and keep their numbskull opinions to themselves and get behind the team or go down to Horfield instead!

It seems you're the numbskull, sweetie. We certainly don't want you down at Horfield. :P

Now Neo and Bucks Red will be welcome again...they've enjoyed the first 2 home games, haven't you lads?

Lads?.......

I am glad to see the "real fans" on here are using that one line as a smoke screen to cover up all the ridiculous posts on here I have seen of late!

What would we do then if we sacked Tinnion (at great cost and lose a player as well), drop Murray, sell Coles, sell Doherty and boo the team every week when we haven't won. How many games would we give a new manger if we could tempt another manager after sacking our old one after 5 games? 2 games perhaps?? Who would we buy to replace these players when we can't even afford Richie Wellens?

Some people need to get real and keep their numbskull opinions to themselves and get behind the team or go down to Horfield instead!

The person who needs to get real here is you. You're the one giving it large on the forum - "Real Supporter". A real numbskull is the one who cannot/will not understand why real people get slightly agitated when they claim to be one of only 320 real fans of the club. Perhaps one day your finances/family/personal circumstances will dictate that you cannot attend as many games as you currently do. Then you will wake up to the REAL world pal.

You'll never stop negativity, its part of the human psyche, particularly when football is concerned. City fans are very demanding in some areas; why I remember two seasons ago after a great start, winning the first four or five games, City went up to QPR and got a 0-0, but from some of the "fans" reaction it would have seemed that City had lost and just achieved relegation.

There is no pleasing some people.

In this particular situation its a case of people assuming too much too soon. For City to be quoted pre-season as promotion favourites was laughable, and I fully expect around a tenth place finish this season. I don't expect promotion for one minute and am not full of mindless optimism. But equally I am not full of dreadful pessimism. City will not go down, but neither will they go up. Too much has changed and too much has not happened when expectations were high. Now is a time for reorganisation ready for next season's push.

Too much has changed and too much has not happened when expectations were high. Now is a time for reorganisation ready for next season's push.

May I just ask without any predudice, exactly how many 'next season's' pushes City fans are expected to stomach without getting too impatient?

Until it happens... 1 year, 5 years, 10 years..... maybe never. No matter. Whatever happens I'll still be a City supporter, come rain or shine.

After supporting City since 1970 it helps to have a fatalistic and realistic attitude or you end up going mad.

Until it happens... 1 year, 5 years, 10 years..... maybe never.  No matter.  Whatever happens I'll still be a City supporter, come rain or shine.

After supporting City since 1970 it helps to have a fatalistic and realistic attitude or you end up going mad.

You have 2 years worth of support than me then, which I respect.

Unfortunately, I do not have a bottomless pocket, and therefore cannot justify continual attendance of such sub standard entertainment.

Please don't get me wrong, I would dearly love to watch City in any division as long as I got value for money win, lose or draw.

Can anyone actually come forward and say they have had that watching City in the last how many years?

Guest AngelofAvonmouth

Here, here. City forever!!! :blink:

TMWANG50 should do his research more thoroughly before making assumptions and reckless, insulting posts.....

:laugh:

Archived