IGNORED

City Line-up!

dazza247

Steve Phillips

Smith Fortune Butler Hill

Gillespie Orr Wilkshire Harley

Miller Lita

On the bench are Woodman, Tinnion, Scott Brown, Heffernan and Roberts! Murray and Doherty(injured in training yesterday-ankle apparently!)..are both out of the squad! A very young team but hope the above do well..got a feeling we could be out-muscled so we'll need to outplay them!!

Guest Champagne Football
Silly me, I thought he was a striker, and why Harley?? We're playing a decent side here, another inexperienced kid-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Agreed, Port Vale are certainly no pushovers and we aren't even playing with one natural winger. Long balls up to Miller it is then.

Silly me, I thought he was a striker, and why Harley?? We're playing a decent side here, another inexperienced kid-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe they are the ones showing the appetite and desire to play for the club throughout the week in training?

Maybe they are the ones showing the appetite and desire to play for the club throughout the week in training?

No experience, poor current form, players in wrong positins,against a decent side we're playing.......thats the way to get us points eh...........thought Wonder-son was the expert at putting players out of position???

Archived