IGNORED

Mystery Target Man

Wardie

How did arsenal get into it? :rolleyes:  :)

Andy Cole was an Arsenal reject, came to us and we made him the best player in the country. Newcastle, ManUtd and Blackburn then ruined him. He is now at Fulham but should return to the team that made him who he is ..... Bristol City's Andy Cole.

Andy Cole was an Arsenal reject, came to us and we made him the best player in the country. Newcastle, ManUtd and Blackburn then ruined him. He is now at Fulham but should return to the team that made him who he is ..... Bristol City's Andy Cole.

Seeing hes payed about 40k a week I honestly doubt he would join us

Guest XrAnGeX
I hear on the grapevine that Tinns is hoping to sign Frodo in the hope of scoring some headers and knocking the ball down.

Thats ridiculous..... Our front men are barely 6ft if not at all.

I hope he doesn't get him and goes for an experience target man and not a stand in.

:rolleyes:

Seeing hes payed about 40k a week I honestly doubt he would join us

Plus the fact that he signed for fulham less than a month ago and scored there first two goals back at craven cottage , its never going to happen. The most likely of the people mentioned is neal shipperly ,surplus to requirements at palace , quality frontman at this level and would add hard work to our lacklustre team.

Huuuuuuurrrrrmmmmmmmm, Paul brooker,Brian howard,isiah rankin,neil shipperly,andy booth,alun armstrong,trevor benjamin,ade akinbyi to make a shock return,chris iwelumo.Wouldnt mind alot of them.

Lets get behind the lads and sing are hearts out against brentford COMON YOU REDS............ . :rolleyes: .

Guest Champagne Football

Junior Bent.

Also there is a player exchange deal involving Joe Anyinsah for Greg Goodridge who will provide competition for Steve Phillips.

Archived