IGNORED

Where Have All The Murray Doubters Gone

brady bunch

says it all really, ha,ha,ha to all the doubters and 5 minute wonders who got on his back on this forum.

I knew he would come good and so he has, that was not a bad Brentford side we have just pasted, here we go for the season...

murray and luke nearly got a hat-trick and Tinman hits the post with a 35 yard screamer at the end bl**dy great I say....

Damn right!

Murray did not become a bad player overnight and it was obviosuly a confidence thing.

Great to see the flying Scotsman back amongst the goals- You could see how much it meant to him after he'd scored, his name was anounced as the goalscorer and him punching the air said it all. Well done Scotty!

roberts is poo

Inspired!

Roberts had a poor game today in terms of missed chances, however, amazing that it turns around when we have the "hot" striker from this season and the one from the latter part of last season together.

Good player - sometimes

Average player - most of the time

poo player - :Sleep12:

As for Murray, excellent today. I suppose I class as one of his doubters as I dared to question him of late.

Let's hope it continues for the good of Bristol City.

After all, that's what it's about although point scoring on here seems of paramount importance to some as well :ph34r:

As for Murray, excellent today.  I suppose I class as one of his doubters as I dared to question him of late.

Let's hope it continues for the good of Bristol City.

After all, that's what it's about although point scoring on here seems of paramount importance to some as well  :ph34r:

my comments were not directed at you NEO, I always enjoy your posts and respect your point of view.

But we city fans are quick to complain and slow to praise sometimes. still we are all smiling today.

Excellent performance by Murray today. Yeah your are right some posts of late have been quite brutal in murrays direction and as one of his believers i'm exstatic he has shown his worth. Now i'm all for accepting people's opinion but after some of the reply's i got from murrays defence a few weeks ago i'm pleased he has fulfilled his undoubted potential and proved how essential he is.

Murray has been poor since his return, fact. We all adore him for past exploits and wish his return to form would come soon. He was terrible at Wycombe and didn't even make the squad at Vale, so don't come on here giving it the big one after one (granted, very good) performance, he needs to do the same at Peterborough on Saturday now.

His performance at Wycombe on tuesday was nothing short of disgracefull, and every performance before that was poor. He played very well today, I think it was a little short of how good he was before we sold him, but if he can now play like that all season I would be delighted. I certainly didn't see that performance coming.

yea i like scott and never got on his back

roberts is poo

You LIKE Scott and don't get on his back. Know him well do you?

You obviously DONT LIKE Roberts therefore he is poo.

Nothing like good solid reasoning based on football ability is there? (I await the who scored two goals today post but not the who did a lot of intelligent running off the ball to set up space for others post)

What is all this LIKING/DISLIKING players all about? As far as I am concerned, I don't personally know any of them. I just want them ALL to do well for the club.

Murray played well granted but only 1 game since he signed for us. Wilkshire deserved man of the match for he was everywhere today and we def inately missed him. Hopefully murray will carry on like he did today, give it a couple of weeks and then assess his form.

Well done murray proved me wrong like a wanted u to, Roberts never will though :P I hope that performance will be a consistent thing though! What happens if Murray did very poor next time? Would be bemusing,

Guest Lockerman

The old addage comes to mind.

One Spring doesn't make a summer.

Yes he played well today and I am a doubter, he played like the Scotty Murray that I once new and long may it continue, but ask me again in April.

Guest Lockerman

Yes he played well today and I am a doubter, he played like the Scotty Murray that I once new and long may it continue, but ask me again in April.

I think you'll find its "one swallow, doesn't make a summer" but I get your drift. I think the signs of confidence returning were there in the first half, the first goal was vintage and he never looked back. Let's hope this is the start of the return of...... Scott, Scott, super Scott :);)

Archived