IGNORED

Goal Celebrations

tompo

I did also. Seemed strange.

The doc around the 70th min mark looked either; shattered, fed-up, bored or not wanting to play for Tinman.

He always looks shattered and fed-up. That's the nature of the player. I can't imagine he was out there giving it his all for 70 minutes, only to decide 'Right, he's had 70 minutes. I don't want to play for him anymore'.

Or it could just be that it was his injury??

Nah, when does a manager ever take a player off with 20 minutes to go, when he's just returning from injury? That's a boring story. I much prefer the rift idea.

What a load of rubbish, he shook Tins' hand and he shook Wilkshire's.

Tins said on the radio it was the players who wanted the huddle at the end, must be a massive rift in that camp!.

Considering this was billed as a "must win" game, it just seemed a bit odd that the team captain did not celebrate the goals. :ph34r:

Guest Neilio
What a load of rubbish, he shook Tins' hand and he shook Wilkshire's.

Tins said on the radio it was the players who wanted the huddle at the end, must be a massive rift in that camp!.

Didn't get down to the game today but is it true like ou said at the end of the match they got into a huddle...

If so shows alot of team spirit to me...

Took the binoculars to the game today ( great for totty watching when the game is ####), I made a point of looking at the players to see how they were behaving during the pre match warm up, BT, Tommy and Luke were in a triangle playing keepy-uppie, all three of them were having a laugh. Not normal behaviour from people who supposedly don't get on. Seems to me there has been one hell of a clear the air session gone on, and now everybody knows what everybody thinks, and they can get on with doing what they should do best. playing football.

Everybody gave there all today, couldn't fault anybody's effort.

Guest mereyman1
Is this any different to any other game or are people just trying to pick up on the slightest thing?

He shook Tins hand, He Shook Lukes.

If he looked like he ignored them, well, have you ever met Tommy? He ain't the brightest spark and its not out of the ordinary for him to ignore you, its the way he is.

If he really didn't want to play for Tins then why does he don the captains armband, why did he give 120% today for most of the game?

You saw the same as me then, he gave his all out there for us, and when you are in such a lead is that not a good time to bring on your young players.

I was sat next to Tompo and we discussed this at the time. I'm happy to believe that Doc didn't join in the celebrations to conserve energy, but it honestly did look like he was avoiding shaking Luke's hand from where we were, and were weren't the only one's around us who thought so, which was worrying.

Personally, I put it down to "Doc being Doc". Let's face it anybody who can attempt to give the linesman a mouthful from somewhere in the penalty area, :) has pretty strange outlook on life.

Well I have read plenty of #### on here in the past but that is definitely in top quality. The Doc was as pleased as anyone with the result - he was having a laugh and a joke on the bench when he came off. I did notice however that Phillips didnt join in the celebrations for the first goal although he gave a little skip for the second and third and then spat on his hands for the last one. Must mean he is leaving as well and come to mention it Jamie Smith was a little subdued ......

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Well I have read plenty of #### on here in the past but that is definitely in top quality.

He was only saying things as he saw it you mug - Little sarcastic geeks like you are the real poo on here.

Archived