IGNORED

What Happened?

potbelly

It was closed while the club sorted a few issues out. All you need to know is its back :)

Good god, no it isn't!

We want to know exactly why! We are boring people who go on internet forums all day and incidents like this make our lifes complete.

C'mon Tom; it's not like your job is good is it? :P

Not good enough Tom.

Best to tell us now before all of the conspiracy theories start.

Once they get going we really will be in the s.hit.

Shall I start with the conspiracy theories? How about, we're about to sign a player but are concerned that the rest of the market will notice this gem that we've unearthed due to a 'friend of a friend' link on this website?

Any others?

Any others?

Lansdown had a few too many last night and posted a Dunceford style rant which he subsequently regretted, so he demanded the board be closed down whilst the post was removed to avoid embarrassment! :P

I reckon its to do with a picture that was made regarding a 'view from a window' and the gas and city fans outside fighting.....

or perhaps i'm getting the wrong end of the stick. However the post it was in has now gone, and that was my bloody Gmail comp!!! :grr:

Has anyone seen Ali recently ?

We haven't had a decent conspiracy theory for AGES !

(but seriously I think we're going to have to accept that Tom isnt going to tell us - if it was so serious they had to close down the forum, he's hardly going to blurt it out is he !)

The trouble is people are trying to find the image that caused the site to be shut down, and it is getting more views than if it just had been removed. A bit like when they used to ban records etc, loads more people are interested then. :grr:

I reckon its to do with a picture that was made regarding a 'view from a window' and the gas and city fans outside fighting.....

or perhaps i'm getting the wrong end of the stick. However the post it was in has now gone, and that was my bloody Gmail comp!!!  :city:

Thats ridiculus... it was all in fun nothing meant by it :grr:

Archived