IGNORED

Barry Fry

Gazred

Everytime we play the Posh, hes only got positive things to say about us. Hes always gracious in defeat when we win and always has something nice to say when we lose.

Dont get me wrong i dont rate him that much as a manager but he seems to like BCFC and always shows the club respect.

Fairplay to Barry :rolleyes::ph34r::clap:

Everytime we play the Posh, hes only got positive things to say about us. Hes always gracious in defeat when we win and always has something nice to say when we lose.

Dont get me wrong i dont rate him that much as a manager but he seems to like BCFC and always shows the club respect.

Fairplay to Barry  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :clap:

I was thinking that about an hour ago when I read his statement about the forthcoming game, and I totaly agree he's a top GEEEZA! :clap:

Diamond geezer, the bloke allways has me in stitches, a great character that sadly the game has not much left of these days. Allways has a good word to say about City.

I say make him the next England manager (only joking)

If only one of the 'Spice Girls' had been called Bristol City ..... we could have got all that publicity :rolleyes:

The man knows how to play the game......

Yep he always comes across as a thoroughly nice and likeable chap.

Having said that, he has got that idiot Bobby Gould on his coaching staff...

Seems like an inspired piece of management by Barry Fry to acquire the assistance of Bobby Gould.Peterborough were headed for relegation.Fry was physically drained and needing a tried and trusted resource,though you may not like to, don't be afraid to give credit where credit is due no matter who the recipient is.

Local p'boro' radio phone in tonight, three of the comments. "After 8 years, Posh are still in the same place as when Fry took over". "If Gould was any good as a coach, he wouldn't be at a club like Posh, would he?". "Tyler was the only one of our players who can hold his head up tonight".

Local p'boro' radio phone in tonight, three of the comments.  "After 8 years, Posh are still in the same place as when Fry took over".  "If Gould was any good as a coach, he wouldn't be at a club like Posh, would he?".  "Tyler was the only one of our players who can hold his head up tonight".

I've always liked Barry Fry personally as he's a great bloke plus an inspiration to football itself. Bar my name is Daniel Fry(not family related, not as far as i know anyway. it's a small world) He's always look's at the positives which is the main aspect of defeats and wins.

So fair play to the Posh and Barry Fry. Hope they come 4th in League One. (Hoping Anyway)

Come On you Reds

I dont know if anyone listened to the phone in after the game on Radio Cambridge, but just before the Barry Fry interview, they had sum guy on there. (possibly the coach) and he was really slating us, saying we didnt deserve the win and cant see how we are promotion favourites - IDIOT!

Oh well , obviously he didnt know what he was on about - he didnt even know what formation his own team played ?? :whistle:

Archived