IGNORED

Praise A Player

reddoh

• Admin
Fellow forum members having read over the last few months all the negative comments about a few of the team players can you all say one good thing about a player except for number 31 The Fans.

Can I pre-empt the "It would be good if we sold Roberts" posts :ph34r:

Though I'd prefer the "all the team played so well today at Peterborough that I honestly cannot decide upon a man of the match award" type of quote :rolleyes:

Guest worle-red
Fellow forum members having read over the last few months all the negative comments about a few of the team players can you all say one good thing about a player except for number 31 The Fans.

the idea is to support your players and the team as a whole,not slag them off at every oppertunity

Well some of us keep out of such topics like 'Roberts is Poo' etc. becasue we support all the players that play for the club we love, Bristol City FC.

Sometimes a player may do something wrong like miss a pass or a tackle but i don't slag him off. The players need confidence and a lift not some drunk telling him to 'f off'. I'm sure that really helps them

So? if a player is playing poorly its up to say "never mind, he'll come good,poor guy,give him a sustained run in the team".

Yeah,right.... :rolleyes:

Guest Lockerman

What a bit like :- what a shame about Mickey Bell jis knee is a lot worse than expected, he really doesn't have a lot of luck, but we will support him and when he comes back for perhaps the last two games of the season we will give him a big happy cheer.

What a load of sh 1 te, we gave a contract to a player who shouldn't have got one he has had an easy ride for the past few years and been lucky to be awarded a contract and now he rewards us by getting a long term injury, (that bit is unlucky, truthfully) but we are going to pay him for a year and he probably won't get a contract next season, I don't belive it.

I say tell it like it is and if you think a player is underperforming say so.

Archived