IGNORED

Official Hot Or Not League!

Big Red Rich

I posted this website www.hotornot.comon the Subbers site a couple of days ago with great interest. Have a look at the site if you don't already know it!!

Anyway, i've started a league for us fans! Just register, upload your photo and reply to this message with your username. Ill add it to the league and we can see who is the hottest!!!!!!!

Should be good fun. I'm currently winning! Oh, I'm the only entrant. Anyway, I bet Riazzi is well up for it!

Of course, if you already registered, just reply to this message with your username!!!

Rich.

BOYS AND GIRLS WELCOME!

I posted this website www.hotornot.comon the Subbers site a couple of days ago with great interest. Have a look at the site if you don't already know it!!

Anyway, i've started a league for us fans! Just register, upload your photo and reply to this message with your username. Ill add it to the league and we can see who is the hottest!!!!!!!

Should be good fun. I'm currently winning! Oh, I'm the only entrant. Anyway, I bet Riazzi is well up for it!

Of course, if you already registered, just reply to this message with your username!!!

Rich.

BOYS AND GIRLS WELCOME!

Rich ive signed up, username hunky_scottish_lad

whats happening next, you putting me into your league?? and how do you view the league then??

Cheers

Rob

Archived