IGNORED

Christian Roberts

StapleHillPhil

Roberts is a flair and confidence player and today he was full of both.Next Saturday at Bradford he could be the same,but then again he could be anonymous.

We just have accept that Roberts is frustrating to watch week in week out but come April he'll have scored 15 to 20 goals assuming he stays in favour with BT.

Roberts is a flair and confidence player and today he was full of both.Next Saturday at Bradford he could be the same,but then again he could be anonymous.

We just have accept that Roberts is frustrating to watch week in week out but come April he'll have scored 15 to 20 goals assuming he stays in favour with BT.

That is the case and why CR is such is frustrating fellow. What frustrates me is their ridiculous ignorance towards his performances when he turns on the style like today. He was superb and deserves all the headlines. Well done CR.

That is the case and why CR is such is frustrating fellow. What frustrates me is their ridiculous ignorance towards his performances when he turns on the style like today.  He was superb and deserves all the headlines.  Well done CR.

Bigotry is a very tough nut to crack.Just smile at their ignorance. :dunno:

Guest pentlandsl

I'm not the biggest Roberts fan but he had an okay game yesterday.

The trouble with this forum is that everything is always so black and white, and if you have the white opinion then the blacks tear you to pieces and if you have the black opinion you are torn apart by the whites.

The problem with Roberts from my point of view is the frustration of knowing how much better he COULD be with if he works on just a couple of aspects of his game. His contribution yesterday was good but his thinking and concentration was still a couple of yards off the pace at times and again when he was bearing down on goal with just the keeper to beat he failed to score again. His goal was well taken and I am not detracting from that.

He IS a good player but he COULD be so much better - therein lies the frustration.

. . . :dunno::dunno: Just waiting for the pro Roberts posters to fail to read and understand my comments and shoot me down . . !

Surely that could be said about any player outside of the premiership, If he was the finished article then he wouldn't be in this division.

Not shooting you down, just pointing out that he's an exciting player for this division, every player in our team has lots of bits missing from their game, It just appears Roberts gets the kicking all the time!

The trouble with this forum is that everything is always so black and white, and if you have the white opinion then the blacks tear you to pieces and if you have the black opinion you are torn apart by the whites.

So now people arent just bringing in the fact Roberts is a different nationality, you're now commenting on the skin colour of different players.

I'm disgusted. :dunno::dunno:

So now people arent just bringing in the fact Roberts is a different nationality, you're now commenting on the skin colour of different players.

I'm disgusted.  :dunno:  :dunno:

If (when?) we created a 'smoking' section and a 'roberts hating bigot' section at the Gate, which would need to be the bigger? Hmmm, close thing.

Why not combine the two and then very slowly watch the size of it dwindle?

:dunno:

Just baiting....

Yeah, don't start that again! :dunno:

Anyway, K.N.R., why not take a surreptitious digi-photo of the two f-wits in question and post it on here, on the all new 'retard of the week' section? (I'm sure it'd catch on!)

Archived