IGNORED

Henderson Definately Not Joining Swindon

Rich-TWSC-

Henderson Rejects Swindon Town: THE LINK!

It's all turning a little bitter. Read the Bob Holt quote at the end of the link.

I wish the guy luck, shame we're not getting him but hey, as long as Oxford don't sign him I'm content!

*I apologise in advance for anyone annoyed that I've put this is in a seperate thread*

[EDIT] Word is he's waiting for a Doncaster Rovers bid. He's from Doncaster I hear.

Swindon's West Country rivals Bristol City have attempted to hijack the club's approach for Gillingham striker Darius Henderson. Taken from a non Swindon non City site, totally unbiased. Surely after today Tinpot must realise he needs a better defence not another striker, I mean you scored 3 goals and if you had not let 3 in you would have won. I know that is stating the obvious but it don't seem obvious to Tinpot?

P.S. We won today with 10 men and 1 striker!

Nothing to be proud of (BUT WHAT A GOAL!) ... Didn't that quote come from the Evening Advertiser  :whistle:

I think the determination to win was to be proud of, shame about Parkins temper though, their keeper should have gone as well. Really you have to say the ref was the real reason that there was any probs throughout the game, he made some bizzare decisions and did not protect either side from some dangerous play. He was the ref that had that strange 2 goal thing with Plymouth and Exeter or was it Torquay where they accidently scored passing the ball back to the keeper and then they let the other side walk the ball into the goal to eqalise.

Are you related to the people of your name from Stratton?

No I'm afraid not. No links to that neck of Wiltshire. But I will say those sort of questions are for the PERSONAL MAIL system as the locals will get annoyed with this thread continuing on the forum! Understandable!

ANDY KING'S BARMY ARMY!

No I'm afraid not. No links to that neck of Wiltshire. But I will say those sort of questions are for the PERSONAL MAIL system as the locals will get annoyed with this thread continuing on the forum! Understandable!

ANDY KING'S BARMY ARMY!

Fair comment.

I made this thread as it does concern Bristol City as they have officially made a bid. Like I put, it looks like Doncaster will get him.

Speakin to Uddersfield fans before the game, and they reckoned as hes a Donny boy, he'll sign for them.................

Archived