IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Rich-TWSC-

He is playing for Tamworth...... He is there getting fit to play for Stoke.

Tamworth are a feeder club for Stoke and he is there proving his fitness.... Cluless Pulis' instructions !!!!

Robins stand firm on £1million Brown

Bristol City have slapped a £1million price tag on Aaron Brown.

The midfielder was among three targets revealed last week by West Brom boss Gary Megson.

But Baggies chief executive John Wile has accused the Robins of not 'living in the real world'.

He said: 'I don't know how these clubs arrive at these figures. Bristol City value him at £1million but as far as we're concerned that is far too much.

'I never believe any transfer is dead, but on that basis we won't be pursuing it unless the situation changes.

'I've spoken to Bristol City and they're looking for what we believe is a huge amount of money compared with what we believe the player's valuation should be.

'Clubs have to realise that people aren't throwing money around. It's time they started living in the real world,' Wile told the Wolverhampton Express & Star.

:city: If only the club had been realistic and accepted £500,000 on offer, Wile was right,the club need to live in the real world when it comes to transfer fees, buying or selling. £200,000 for Brooker is too high!

Archived