IGNORED

Ldv Game

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Who is going to the LDV game and where are you planning on sitting, as I can't sit in my normal seat, I thought I'd find out where everyone else sits and how good the view is etc.

I've got a season ticet for near the back of Atyeo block G. The atmosphere is good and you get a good view, especially of Scotty steaming up the wing and obviously the goals at that end. It's not so good for getting an overview of the whole game or seeing whats going on in the middle of the pitch.

On Wednesday I'm going to sit with the posh folk in the Williams and see what it's like from there, I fancy a view from the side around the half way line for a change.

I'm taking a step up from my normal plastic seats in the atyeo to the upper class platinum seating!!!!

Havent sat in the williams since the first game when the atyeo was supposed to open but wasnt ready, it's going to be weird as hell seeing it from that angle after years of the atyeo (the home of football)

Guest bristolbred

Can't go, just had an Op', and my insurance company have said that they won't cover me for three weeks!!, :sad21:

At least the next league match is accessable by train!!, :laugh:;):ph34r:

Archived