IGNORED

This'll Get Me No End Of Stick!

I think this is very similar to the 'rest Lita now' thread.

So I'll give you the same reply...

I think its a shame that natural goal-scorers get stick for not contributing much to the build-up play.

We've got plenty of players who can get involved in the football elsewhere on the pitch, but we've been crying out for a natural-born-goalscorer like Lita for years.

We've haven't got ANY players who are good at EVERYTHING and I'm prepared to forgive him for not being the best all round footballer. But as long as he scores goals he's worth his place in the team.

I seem to remember that Andy Cole and Robbie Fowler improved their all-round game as their careers progressed (Cole learning it at Man Utd, Fowler from Ian Rush). Maybe we should give Leroy a chance to improve his all-round game too ?

:@ What sort of fans are you ? The lad goes out every game and works his nuts off, Without his goals we would be bottom !!! You will all be crying when he moves on. As for getting back........You obviosly missed the Everton game. Leroy was defending ALL corners and cleared 3 or 4 of them away. Get the video of it and then get your facts right you PRAT !!!!

Easy tiger. Was a sarcastic comment aimed at someone else in a sub plot which had developed from this thread. Chill Mr Pierre. We could do with some defensive help at the moment, and while Leroy has provided help and can leap, he sure isnt a towering figure in the mould of Peacock which is what I was referring to BritolBred about. You refer to the Everton game, yes he cleared corners but they werent towering or commanding headers, case of right place right time there. I don't recall him getting anywhere near a corner up the other end v Hudders, can maybe point towards sub standard service but anyway, chill, was a sarky comment not aimed at anyone and taken the wrong way. Bedtime. Cheers! Say hello to the fish.

Crying when he moves on? Bring on the Jilly ;):P

:@ Maybe this is down to his FITNESS ! If he can play all game and still score that late in the game obviously he is doing something right. ROBERTS needs to get out of his way and let LEROY do his thing. He is the only one scoring, so get off his back. You should get behind him.

Argh, it was a topic, an avenue worth discussing maybe, where did I say he was doing something wrong, was another option to look at. Did you not see the 10 winks, did you miss the sarcasm? Throw away the key and lock me up for having a slightly differing opinion :laugh::D:P ;)

Thank you, A Real supporter !!! Bucksred, Now pull your head out of your Ar#e. I,ll be there tomorrow, will you? You are obviously some silly old prat who has got nothing better to do than slag people off.  ;) YOU ARE VERY BORING

pot calling the kettle black there pal..

a lot of your posts are calling people a prat

or being sarcastic.

some growing up is needed whatever your age be.

Thank you, A Real supporter !!! Bucksred, Now pull your head out of your Ar#e. I,ll be there tomorrow, will you? You are obviously some silly old prat who has got nothing better to do than slag people off.  ;) YOU ARE VERY BORING

You have just proved my point about this borum, you silly little muppet, Damien Lita!!(Damien-what an apt name eh??, spawn of the devil........ :laugh: )

As you are incapable of arguing in a sensible and adult manner, you have to get treated by another silly little boy/girl/unknown piece of trash.

I repeat SHUT the 'ck up you stupid little boy...............you know nothing about me. If you cannot debate in a sensible manner, then keep your ignorance to yourself. You obviously aint been a member for long on here have you?

Ckin hell you are so bloody thick you cant even work out I cant be there today

from my username-which about sums you and your ilk pretty much up.

you have exactly one thing right, I'm older than you, not hard I'd imagine, by the intellectual force in your comment (If thats to difficult for you to understand-go look in a dictionary, if you can read, that is...)

Sorry to the rest of y'all carrying out a debate, on Mr Lita. I'll now depart.........

You have just proved my point about this borum, you silly little muppet, Damien Lita!!(Damien-what an apt name eh??, spawn of the devil........ ;) )

As you are incapable of arguing in a sensible and adult manner, you have to get treated by another silly little boy/girl/unknown piece of trash.

I repeat SHUT the 'ck up you stupid little boy...............you know nothing about me. If you cannot debate in a sensible manner, then keep your ignorance to yourself. You obviously aint been a member for long on here have you?

Ckin hell you are so bloody thick you cant even work out I cant be there today

from my username-which about sums you and your ilk pretty much up.

you have exactly one thing right, I'm older than you, not hard I'd imagine, by the intellectual force in your comment (If thats to difficult for you to understand-go look in a dictionary, if you can read, that is...)

Sorry to the rest of y'all carrying out a debate, on Mr Lita. I'll now depart.........

Well done Bucksred!!!

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
Well done Bucksred!!!

:@ I sent a personal message to STOKE and in that i explained everything.

Also in that message it contained a part about people being 2 faced.....At least i know that i,m not, unlike..........

Archived