IGNORED

Goal I Scored Yesterday

Dan Of The Dolman

Played for my college (Yeovil) yesterday and scored a absolute belter we were 5-4 down and it was 88th min,ball came down off opponents head and I just let rip with a volley from 5 yards out and it went flying in only problem not top corner!!!!! anyway I do a frontflip to celebrate and get booked for my troubles!! (not just dodgy refs in Coca Cola League)scored a simple tap in as well and turned the rightback all over the place in total they had 3 players at rightback trying to stop me getting forward and playing my style on left wing,what is your best goal?

Played for my college (Yeovil) yesterday and scored a absolute belter we were 5-4 down and it was 88th min,ball came down off opponents head and I just let rip with a volley from 5 yards out and it went flying in only problem not top corner!!!!! anyway I do a frontflip to celebrate and get booked for my troubles!! (not just dodgy refs in Coca Cola League)scored a simple tap in as well and turned the rightback all over the place in total they had 3 players at rightback trying to stop me getting forward and playing my style on left wing,what is your best goal?

Don't blow your own trumpet too much then mate!!!

My best goal, school playground, volley 25 yards out. All the big boys

said it went over the jumper by i reckon i would have gone in off.

Guest monkinbluedude

mine would have to be wen i scored for my team against the parents of the team i play for. 7-7 in last minit i scored from edge of area we won 8-7 ref blew early (the ref was dan of the dolman) then i missed in a penelty shoot out we had afterwards (by the way dan scored his even though he was ref) do u remember that dan?

Iv only scored 2 goals in my career so far cause I'm a keeper but my best out of the 2 was........ for my primary school we where losing 2-1 in the last minute and we got a corner so i came up and done a overhead kick into top corner :o its was beautival, then i done a forward flip then kicked the corner flag,

Best goal has to be when we kicked off, i got round bout 5 players (dunno how i'm not that great) cracked one in off the post with my left foot(weaker foot) goal after 12 seconds :o nice, celebrated by taking my shirt off and throwing it to the ground, didnt get booked either :D:me?:

I scored on a free kick from the center line, when i was actually trying to. I got fouled and the other bloke stopped about 4-5 yards in front of the ball, I said hey back up, he said ask the referee, I said no way your head is perfectly lined up with the goal I'm just going to kick it as hard as I can straight at your head. He ducked, the keeper was off his line and it dropped perfectly over his head. Granted I probably couldn't do it again, maybe even without a keeper in goal :o. But I'll take that as my best. same game I curled one in from the end line around the keeper, must have been my day

I've scored so many! :o My favourite (but maybe not my best) was against Weston for the Forum Team...

Long diagonal pass over the top by Stucider from right to left, after holding the defender off I dinked the ball over his head cutting inside with my first touch, from the edge of the area with the keeper coming towards me I then chipped him with my second touch before watch the ball land in the far corner.

A little bit of class!

Best Goal?

Was playing against Pucklechurch who were very poor, but when i was at School, their lads were giving me alot of stick saying I and my team would never beat their "Amazing" keeper and I ran down the wing near the corner flag (And i mean the corner flag!), Blasted it fully intentionally into the far top corner, such a subdued celebration though because we were awful that season :me?:

Also when i was 10 i was very tempermental and my Goalkeeper was going to take a goal kick (From the floor) i said your terrible at kicking, let me do it, and struck it the whole length of the pitch, lobbing the stranded keeper, 1-0 with about a minute left :)

My most important goal was around 3 years ago.

We went 2-0 up in the first half, but two goals from the opposition in around the 85th and 90th minute levelled it at 2-2 we were then deep deep into Injury time, let's guess the 94th minute , corner comes over (A corner which i desperatly wanted to take) i bring the ball down and smash it in the bottom corner and keep us in the league! 3-2 Brilliant! :)

Weeeell, I did a 'pele' last week.

Through ball played to me, keeper rushing out.. dummy to shoot but instead just let it roll between my legs.. run straight ahead, past the stranded keeper.. just manage to get to the ball in time to slide it into the empty net..

Mwahahaha..

As Pele missed his attmept, that now makes me better then him. Officially.

Guest taipan

So the original post was to show off that you scored from 5 yards? Rrrright...

Personally I hit me this 3 yard lob on the half volley, right in the corner. I was probably trying to pass it or something, but what the hell. Also in school I volleyed into the top right straight from a corner, from the edge of the box. I got given a commendation (a little bit of paper saying how great I am) for scoring "Goal of the Game". Yup.

Guest monkinbluedude

if there a best own goal id win easily. the ball came in from a corner and was goin in so i tried to volley it out foranother corner as i was facing mygoal and i cracked it in past the keeper :me?: . we lost 3-2 bcos of that goal and it was my first match on big goals. i was defender then suprisingly i was in attak for the next game. i wonder why? :)

Well...mine was scored at Home Park in May 1970 when we played the final of the South West schools championship there against Nelson Haden.

We won 1-0 and it was the last min(honestly!)and we had a corner which was over hit and I was on the edge the box opposite to the corner and the ball just fell onto my right foot and I volleyed it from about 18 yards right into the far top corner.

To this day I can still recall the look on the goalkeepers face as he watched the ball fly over his left hand into the net.

To be honest the ball could have gone anywhere.... :)

My original post was wrong it was actually 25 yards and yes monkinbluedude i remember that it was only last season,I got another game as well today we have Weymouth College away should be a rather interesting match I didn't intend to 'blow my own trumpet' sorry if it came over that way I just wanted to get an interesting discussion going! some quality strikes out of what I have read is there anymore? I might have another one to add later :P

My favorite goal was when I were 12 ( not quite full size pitches yet and around 70 mins a game! ) we were playing Rovers supporters club who were top at the time and we were second, proper mouthy team they were.

Well anyway, we pull it back from 2-0 down to 2-2 with 10 mins to go their keeper to a crap goal kick, the ball went straight to me, I chested it down and belted it past the keeper, we ended up winnin 4-2!

You probably wont believe any of that but anyone who was there will tell you otherwise!

Also, at the end of last season we were facing relegation, and we were against one of the teams struggling with us. The ball got layed off to me and I hammered it from a few yards outside the box, it hit the post and went in!

My best ever goal was after recieving the pass, managing to Brazillian flick the ball round the defender to the right whilst I swivelled round to the left, and slotting the ball low into the goal. If I was choosing that was the best school playground goal ever. :P

I haven't scored since :dunno:

Guest east_dundry_red

Probably the goal i scored agaist a team made up from the rest of the forum v our fans team. Was the day after my birthday and still a bit (I said a naughty word) from the night before. Got the ball on the edge of the box and drilled it into the far courner.

Archived