IGNORED

Lee Peacock

cityfan

He is injured. Having an op in next few days. He told some of the crowd he would be out for 2 months. Not sure what problem is.

More mention of him on here than on Wednesday site. BTW he is well liked and highly rated at Wednesday

Give it time....................give it time, mind you Sturrock wont take any c r a p from him or anyone else.you just got things set for promotion

Guest RACRED
Tell me something I don't know.

I've asked you before what Peacock thought the first two years of his lucrative four year contract were supposed to be all about if not "getting his head down and working really hard" ... only to be met by only your deafening silence.

Why don't you ask what some of the current squad think of the contracts they have. Also how do you know Lee's contract was Lucrative?

Guest RACRED
I KNOW he was on 3 grand a week.....

His contract was very much bonus and result related. He was on alot but he wasnt the highest earner and there are a couple now who are on higher than he Was.

His contract was very much bonus and result related. He was on alot but he wasnt the highest earner and there are a couple now who are on higher than he Was.

comments like "I don't care if I'm injured as long as I get my 3 grand" don't help

Hes out for 10 weeks with an ankle injury that needs operating on. With the time its taking he must be NHS.

Was he always injured when he was with you

My advice would be to put big soft mattresses in all the nearby ditches, and at the bottom of long flights of stairs. :huh:

BOOZING

He has been seen in Sheffield Bars and Clubs and always sober. If he ever did drink to excess he has certainly stopped now.

He has played well and its unfortunate that he has been injured just before the new man takes control.

In my opinion he is a much better player than Brooker, admittedly Ive only seen Brooker once.

Hes out for 10 weeks with an ankle injury that needs operating on. With the time its taking he must be NHS.

Was he always injured when he was with you

Yes he was

And funnily enough always with one of those innocuous injuries (normally to his ankle oops!) that seem to take twice as long as any other player to heal.

Honestly between his ankle and Lee M's bad back..........

Archived