IGNORED

Martin Keown

buanryoh

Guest RACRED

Keown was on Premier League wages (Arsenal style 30k)

Lets be realistic there are probably loads of championship sides interested and have got the same idea (player/coach).

Well if you don't ask you don't get.

Keown isnt stupid enough to think that at his age he can still command those sorts of wages. Who in the chamionship can afford that sort of wage - no-one apart from leicester of course but they'll just go bankrupt so they don't have to pay the money back.

Either way has to be worth a phone call to his agent at least.

Despite being 38, he's on 14K a week at Leicester, and has been transfer listed after criticising Mickey Adams to the other players behind his back.

A fine player maybe, but I'm not sure he'd be the positive influence we'd be looking for.

And he wouldn't come here anyway.

Guest bristolbred
Has been transfer listed! I personally don't think we should go for him unless it was on loan, hes too old. but I'm just putting it out there! What do u think?

Would never make it to BS3, as he'd be shot with a tranquilser gun outside the Zoo!!, :o

Nice idea though, wonder how many banana's a week his wage bill would be??, :D

Would never make it to BS3, as he'd be shot with a tranquilser gun outside the Zoo!!, 

now that is funny i nearly wet me pants! :o anyway Keown would be usefull in our side at the moment, just not sure it's realistic then again Mark Walters was a big star once and look where he ended up!

Archived