IGNORED

3 Words

mightyreds89

Not good enough!

harsh........but fair. 2 points lost but I'm still glad we didn't lose, thing i cant understand is Mr Doc at half time said to the Tins " Were going to win this " and had a really positive attitude........surely they should have this attitude for every game ? :)

three words eh?

WE HATE DERBY!

thats what we sang at a steward who had a derby county jacket on  :)  i belive he was number 132, the bloke behind me was giving him a hell of a lot of stick it was sooooooo funny though

I personally found this quite offensive especially as he helped a young girl get phillips attention for an autograph in the warm up, and was just stood there the whole game doing nothing in particular.

You see it as funny what i find funny is 1. the fans who chose to abuse an innocent rather than support the team and 2. the fact that the bloke didnt react at al to the horrendous and personal abuse he received.

Funny? Not particularly

Not going up!.......either automatically or through play offs.

Not unless we get a creative midfielder with that killer final ball! This would take so much pressure off the defence. (Trust me I'm a teacher)

i wouldnt say it was "horrendous" abuse certainly unprovoked/undeserved stick but i was not the only one person laughing everyone around me was, nothing wrong with a bit of banter, but after we went down to 10 men then yes i would agree the abuse/stick he was getting was not needed and was not funny. i just found the stick during the first 15 mins of he game funny mainly because of the way the bloke was shouting and letting up until he got bored

Why it won't make a difference we can't afford good enough quality players to our club. We should always blame Ref's because they don't understand the game FOOTBALL

We have a great forward in Gillespie, Tinnion seems reluctant to give him any sort of a chance. given Lita's chances many feel he would have done better. Did he upset the Gaffer....is there a reason why the kid cant get a run?

We played OK

Lots of committment

ref was inconsistent

Support was fab

Carey in crowd

Smith great player

Brooker looks good

Where was Gillespie?

I love City:city:

Yes where was Gillespie....Gillespie....Gillespie, one of our best forwards, and he cant get a start or a run on as sub.many feel he is better than Lita, and definately a better more clinical finisher. Tinnion must have something against the boy, because right now the kid is getting the deep freeze. GIVE HIM A GO....lets not lose another good player to another club who can see potential.

Archived